Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest High Ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 999mizta999, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Yooo!
    Im super charged right now off some Jamaican cess i smoked! I put like a Gram in this fat head spliff!

But one story i have was me and my boy were craving for a spliff so we went to the local park to smoke some high cheese he had...
    So there we were puff and toking away in the mist of our bewildered minds, when i spot Three somalians who look like there up to no good..

They approached us and there we were in a sort of confrontation out of nowwhere and i had no idea what to do! So my boy and they were chatting and the cheek of one of them to ask if we wanted to buy a stolen bike!

So we politely shunned away the offer by simply saying that we would ask around and see if any real OG's would liked to but it!

So we walked away when out of NOWHERE 1 of them comes out on a bike asking if were from a gang...when we reputed and said :

" Na fam, we dont like dem pussyholes my boys had beef with them and dey got fucked, Serious Talk."

Then SHIT HIT DA FAN!

He showed me A Machete the size of MARIUS PUDZANOWFSKI'S HAND! I didnt know what to do so my and my Mate (Bredjin) Ran in a vicious attempt to ditch the violence...

I Lost My Beloved New Era Hat there. R.I.P New Era Hat.

So we circled the block and found this yute again on his bike were i had wielded a 20 mm Spanner and my boy had a brick in his hand. And out of nowhere i Hit him in the jaw and i could see it dislocated and my Friend in a Vicous attempt to get him back for running up on us had bricked him!

There i was running in a the most suspenseful moment of my life!

Then i reached home where i waas safe!

Miz

2. i can tell

3. Lool It was a Charged story though.. I should be a story writer i think i did well for one of my first posts in a while!

4. ha thats pretty humerous man.

5. why would you say that?

" Na fam, we dont like dem pussyholes my boys had beef with them and dey got fucked, Serious Talk."

6. i forgot to mention he said he was from a gang that we recognised that was the rivals but he played us and he was from the other gang....

7. English please, what's a spanner? Nah just kidding, you might wanna move into a better neighborhood where that type of stuff doesn't happen haha.

But seriously I'm assuming it's a gun right?

8. You should have just offered him to share the spliff you had and everything could have been peaceful and chill.

9. I Tried dudes! Loving the responses! but there mean maan
    who would share someones unknown ciggerette? this guy took it off my mate! what if he had HERPES¬¬?

Spanners a Spanner "a tool to increase tension in nuts and bolts"!

10. craziest high ever? me right now:cool:. lmao btw dubstep remix of still alive is unbelievably epic

11. Wow you live in a fucked up area

12. North west london... its pretty shit but i got the bud to uplift me HAIL MARY TO THAT BRETHREN!

13. [​IMG]

Awesome

14. Just because most people here aren't sober, doesn't mean they believe this bull crap looooool

but if this is legit you live in Gunchester and I feel sorry for you