Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest food you have made while stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Dec 13, 2010.

1. I just made a burger, with chicken salad and macaroni and cheese on top of it. It was amazing!!!!!
    :hippie:

2. Made a sandwhich with maple breakfast sausage patties, fried onions, bacon, and gravy. I want to make better creations.

3. made a box of velveeta shells and thought it was missing something so i made a can of chili and poured it in. best idea ever.

4. thats a rocking signature

5. Rocky road icecream, chunky peanut butter, marshmallow spread on a toasted croissant.

Pretty good.

6. Chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, jalepeno poppers, bacon, sauteed mushrooms and onions, sauce(mayo, hot sauce, spicy brown mustard, ketchup, sugar, pepper), 2 slices of american cheese, toasted bun, pickle, tomato. Probably the best sandwich I've ever had hahaha.

7. i made a sanwich with eggs, syrup, doritos, cheese, bacon, ham, toast, sausage, and tomatoes

8. I ripped wonderbread put butter on it then sugar then wrapped it in balls. Sooooo good.

but then I love having my "eggo tacos"

bassically an eggo with ice cream then fold it like a taco. so yummy

9. i have never made it but saw it on these forums...someone made a bacon roll which was like pound of bacon strips cooked interwoven, topped with like a lb of cheddar cheese....and rolled into a log...sounddddds delish :smoke:

10. Water on cereal. Kinda odd to me when I'm used to milk :p

Cold beans, sweetcorn and tuna.

Sugar on toast lol

11. Damn, I've got some really weird ones to list here...the kind where you wake up the next morning and look in the garbage can and go "WTF was I thinking?!?"...then you look in the mirror and try and remember why your tongue is stained purple...:D

How about a dirty martini...sounds normal enough, but I was out of olives, so I felt like substituting maraschino cherries, along with some cocktail onions. (yes, I added cherry syrup to truly make it a "dirty" martini)

Or, that time when I really felt like chili rellenos at 1AM, and opened up a jar of whole green chilies and sliced up pieces of philly cream cheese and put them inside and ate it. (yes, of course I microwaved it to melt the "cheese")

Yes, my taste buds go through the wringer when I get baked. But it's not really the oddities that get me, it's the massive volume of food I go through. That's the scary part. :eek:

:smoke:

12. I love sugar toast, my grandma would always make that for me when i was sick.

13. An ice cream sandwich made of Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler Ben & Jerry's and frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts

14. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, mixed with powdered sugar. I have no idea what I was thinking, but it ended up tasting pretty damn good.