Craziest Drug Related Experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Candyflipper, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Before i get trolled, yelled at, and berated for this. understand that i do realize that there probably is a thread for this. I'm just WAAAAAAYYYY to high to want to look. So, Craziest drug related experience? Good, Bad? Terrifying, Hilarious?

I'll start:

peoples names are changed to famous people btw.

Bout a few weeks ago, myself, Ghandi, my friend, Samuel Jackson, who by the way is one of the best blunt rollers I've ever met, and my other friend Commando Deanna Troi, the very same from Star Trek, were smoking this fat 2 grammer of Grand Daddy. granted i dunno if it was cuz it was purple but ive seen pics that were better looking. Regardless good bud, was rolled into a Green Apple Grape. We're done smoking and going to pick up this other kid who wears sweaters and listens to electronica. Were driving down a dark narrow street. I look in my rear view mirror after about half a mile and see a car behind us. The blunt was still sorta lit. turns out to be a cop. lights go on. So i keep driving naturally asking what should I do??. Then ANOTHER cop pulls outta a side street in front of us. I was buggin a bit. So I keep driving telling Samuel to hide the weed. Samuel did hide the weed in the glove compartment. I was proud of Samuel. So then another car goes past us on this narrow ass street at AT LEAST 50. this whole thing was going on at 10mph and i was a bit buggin cuzza the ganj. so i keep driving he goes past the car in front ofme. We go past this truck that was half blocking the road. As my lights shone on it, it had the local police departments name, and car #. At this point i near shat myself, because my town really doesn't care bout weed. And they only do anything if they find a BIG dealer. My friends uncle got busted by 4 cars at his house. So i figured this musta been huge. I sell Plants at school. And in my school your not allowed to sell plants, because the school says its illegal to sell them for profit on campus. so i was a bit scared. after a few seconds of this the front car just STOPPED. the car in front of me stopped. i skid and stop close to the cop car. The car behind us pulls into a drive way right behind the first car. Then the truck. Then the front car. Then the car in front of us. They were gone...Myself, Samuel Jackson and Commander Deanna Troi were scared shitless but relieved as fuck. That in my book is the most nerve racking experience in my life. After, one of us during the second blunt proceeded to make the point that, "The cops who followed us, MUST have been laughing there asses off at us. Even for a normal person thats scary as fuck."

2. DRIVING ON SHROOMS = BAD IDEA.

that about sums up my story.

3. 10:30AM parents out of town and I'm FUCKED up on deleriants in the local park waiting for a tab to kick in trying to keep my cool for what awaited me.. I had about 3 grams of wet ass Lavender on me & had this extreme urge to smoke and try to cool off, since my deleriousness started the night before and I was about to be Kaleidoscalped. As I try to do whenever getting really fucked up, I would take pics of myself periodically throughout the day to make sure I wasn't looking too bad, thus far I looked like 10:pm last night. So I made my way to a wooded area in the park and started smoking bowls. At this point I was so fucked up I had 2 be amased I had even found my way to a toking spot I knew like the back of my hand. Realising the acid had lifted me off my feet already, I smoked all 3 grams in my bowl with a large cone in about 10 minutes O.O. If I went home (close) I'd be safe, but my little brother can't see me insane. But on the other hand if any cop rolled up I was goin to jail. I had just taken the third picture of the day, and I was looking NUTS. Then I heard a roar - A construction vehicle, beginning to knock down trees accross the wooded area from me. So of course, I'M FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT convinced there's any way of knowing if i have all i need. Then proceeded to run out of the woods screaming. Then run home screaming more, but just for the hell of it :D. Got home, spent too much money on too much too good weed, and smoked it all that day.

Needless to say, I was fucked up high and frying face. My sensitivity to light really skyrocketed that day, but I'm not sayin that's a bad thing >:)

4. The first time I tried salvia I saw my friend's tv meld together with his couch, and then that one item morphed into a knite in shinning armor. I blacked out after that and when I came to I was on the other couch and jefferson airplane's "white rabbit" was playing on his computer. it was fuckin crazy.

5. wow sick stories, keep em coming!!!

6. This story takes place back in Orange County, CA about a year ago. A friend and I were tripping on 3 hits of strong acid we had been getting for a while. Ended up calling around for bud since we were out, while tripping, and a kid named Aaron came over.

We thought he had bud, but he didn't. So we scrounged around and got a blunt together, went to smoke at a usual smoking spot; some drainage tunnels full of graffiti. As we're hopping over the gate to get onto the cement embankment that leads down into the tunnels, my foot got caught and I fell. I did some forward flip barrel roll shit and fell onto the ground, rolling down the cement embankment.

We all laugh, good times. One friend notices my hand is bleeding from a tiny cut on my palm. Then he noticed this indention of the chain-link fence on my left arm. Ah it's nothing, man. That's what I tell the guy and we walk for a little bit. As soon as I straighten out my arm that indention rips and I have an open hole into my arm about half the size of a pinky nail. I never really found out how deep it was.

When I flipped over the fence, that was cut unevenly so some of the chain-links were sharp and shit. I must have fallen onto one and just kept going forward. We left, I bandaged myself up, and we smoked the blunt. The whole thing was pretty surreal, and I still have a scar on my arm to this day. It looks like I've been shooting up, but it's in between both the veins.

7. My craziest experience personally has to be peaking on 4 tabs and watching jimi hendrix morph into rainbow colors playing on my ceiling lol

i didnt even have the TV on it was just a full blown hallucination.

My craziest experience with weed has to be throwing a rave on my College Campus and running through the woods high as fuck from the cops.

Alot more than that lol but I think its good enough for now

8. Alright this happened about 6 years ago when I was 14. So everyday I'd smoke some bud when I was home alone. So I just get done smoking close to 6 bowls of some goood weed. I'm smoking a newport to just relax, and all of a sudden I hear the loud noise of my dad's car. I quickly shut off the garage lights, and crouch down low. I was scared shitless, thinking maybe I should just walk out the door, and tell my dad I was getting a football (I would have been in trouble, it was 11 p.m and i had school the next morning, and the garage was completley hotboxed.) I decided to just see if I could win this battle. Well that weed started to kick in.. I felt like James Bond, I imagined I had a gun in my hand, and I was just slowly walking along the edges of the garage. I hear my dad leave out the back door, his car pull away, and he's gone. I finish my cig and walk out. My dad left some Reese Puffs out by my back door, I had left them at his house last weekend. I was siked! I didn't get caught, I was high as hell, and I had some gooood munchies. Couldnt get much better. Not the coolest thing I ever did, but I mean, it seemed pretty crazy when I was 14.

9. i saw a panda while messed up on shrooms

10. ate some shrooms, drove to school, it was summer school, so i was in one class the whole day. so the tripping began, and i put on some pink floyd with my headphones on..damn, the overhead was filled with shapes and graphs. (i was taking advanced geometry so i didn't have to take it sophmore year.) i remember everything twisting and melting and stuff, it was cool. the words were falling off the screen, and i could see what the teacher was saying, as if it were a typewriter. we did group work, so i gave my two friends the laydown that i ate some shrooms. and as i turned to the rest of the class, people were zombies. except for my two friends. so i was like oh shit. my friends and i just sat there laughing at me. but i was tripping bad. we had break and i remember they were following us. my friends said that i told them about a billion times that we were being followed. lunch came by and i freaked out. started mixing people up, i asked my friend if he was going swimming later(we were both on swimteam) but it was the wrong person..and he was like wtf are you talking about? and i was just like, oh, nothing... than i sat down and this little bitch kept telling people that i was all tripped out. and i was just like dude stfu. and he would mess with me, you know, everyone always has that one stupid friend that likes to mess with you when your high or whatever. my friends girlfriend came up to me, and when she said hi, i swear ugliest thing i've ever seen.. (keep in mind, she's pretty hot) but i just looked at her ugly. and eventually the whole thing wore off and i was like woah. one of the coolest wierdest things that has happened to me before.

11. This belongs in Pandora's Box.

12. lol u guys got some good memories about this kinda stuff.

13. i drove on shrooms once but nothing bad happened per se just the exp sucked because for like one sec i was like this is nice listening to rage against the machine and the road was kind of moving back and forth. the worsy experience was when i got robbed. i could have taken all three of them but I got pulled out of a car and stomped and this dude had my legs locked up so i couldn't do anything. tried to pull myself up to see if I could get some shots in but it was hopeless.

14. So it was my first time dropping acid. I was at home alone on a Saturday night, about 30 minutes after dropping, just chilling out. I get a call from my friend, who was at a party that got broken up, and he was walking around my neighborhood coming up on ecstasy for his first time. He asks me if I wanna meet up with him and hang. I said yeah, and left my house (it was around 11:30 pm by this time). We walk around my neighborhood, and stop at a picnic table to talk and have a cigarette. By this point I am coming up on the acid, seeing lightning and my friend's face is morphing when he talks. We decide to walk to a gas station that's about 2 miles away to buy more cigarettes because we were out (not the brightest idea, but we we're thinking clearly. We walk through another neighborhood, and get to this huge busy streetthat we have to walk down the side of. We start walking, and about halfway to the gas station it starts raining hard, so we dip into this mostly abandoned shoppig center and sit on the sidewalk otside one of the stores. We try to call some of out friends who were out to see if they could drive us, and they get to the shopping center about 30 mins later, but their car is full and they can't drive us. We decide we want some bud, so we start callig up tons of dealers, but they all don't answer or can't come. It was probably 1-2 am now. We finally get in touch with some shady 30-something year old dealers (note that my friend and I were both 16 at the time of this experience). The dealers say they can bring us some bud, so we ask fir a dub of mids and wait. They pull up around 45 minutes later in a black expedition, and being the bright kids that we are, we hop right in. We drive to the gas station so they can get gas, and see two policemen posted up by the gas station. There are three dealers total with us, who were on ecstasy. One of them gets out to get the gas, and pulls a pistol out of his coat and puts it in the center console. (My friend later told me this. I didn't see it and I thought we were in a taxi.) The guy gets the gas while another goes in to get water bottles for the people rolling on e. We finally get out of the gas station (my friend and I had forgotten about the cigs, and didn't want to get stopped by the cops for curfew). We ask the dealers if they can take us to some apartments where some friends were, and they said they would. On the way there, my friend buys a gram of kush, totalling $40 with the mids. We get to the apartments and get the fuck out of that car, and walk in. We get up to where are friends are, and see that we got majorly ripped off. We had about .4 g of kush and about 1.5-2 g of mids. We smoke the kush in one bowl, then smoke a blunt of the mids. We chill with the friends until about 3:30 - 4 am. We try to get them to drive us home, but they wouldn't because they wanted to sleep. So, we decide we have to walk back home, about 3.5 miles. We walk down a big, empty street and decide to take a shortcut through some woods. It starts pouring rain. (School was cancelled for the next 2 days due to flooding after this.) We wade through a creek that has risen to about 2-3 feet high, and walk through a field, and finally get back to my neighborhood. We split up, I run home, and go back in. I made it home around 5 am. My friend said that he ended up lying underneath a car all night.

Sorry for the long post, but this was a crazy night, and I had to share this story.

15. This shit is fuckin crazy. I wish I had some stories like his I could tell. The best I have is I was high as fuck driving my moms car, an I still ha the blunt lit. I was stopped at an intersection and was about to hit it when a cop pulled ip next to me. I almost shit myself and ended up dropping the blunt into my crotch. Luckily he didn't see it so it was all good

16. So this happened to me in the beginning of my senior year of highschool, definitely the craziest weed related experience I've encountered. My best friend Cat & I had just transferred to public school after being in private school all our life which wasn't that big of a deal because my stepbro is the same age as me & went there so we pretty much knew everyone there already. But we meet this two guys in our gym class, we'll say their names are Jay & Bob, Jay is in a band, Bob just his friend. Jay invites us to see his band play down in The Loop (STL) & we agree & tell Bob we'll pick him up on the way bc he can't drive.
    The day of the show finally comes. Cat & I are on our way to pick up Bob, who's a junior btw, & he walks out with some girl who looks no older than 16. Me & Cat exchange worried looks bc I was in the middle of rolling a blunt & here comes another head we didn't even know was coming & of course bc of how young she looked. They get in the car, we exchange hellos & everythings fine.
    About half way there I spark up the blunt & I put it out literally as we're pulling up the place he's playing at.. & that's when everything gets fucked.
    All of a sudden I hear a "Omg Bob you're gunna have to help me" in that scared little schoolgirl voice no stoner wants to hear. Cat immediately gives me a "here we go" look & continues to drive past the place so we can settle her down in the car. In a matter of seconds this girl is FREAKING OUT. I mean saying she can't breathe, has her eyes closed, full blown panic. I tell Cat to just go & park and we'll figure things out there. Big Mistake.
    As soon as we pull in the this parking lot she says she's going to throw up. I jump out, throw open her door, & literally have to pull this girl out of the car bc she's completely dead weight & not helping at all. Keep in mind there is a line of cars behind us all watching me pull this girl out of the car & dragging her out of the way. Cat & Bob stay in the car & park... I should've just let her throw up in the car.
    Not 5 seconds later I have a crowd of adults around me asking me what's wrong with her, asking her what happened & this dumb bitch actually starts giggling & is like "I just havn't smoked in awhile" Oh. My. God. I could've killed her.
    At this point I start to hear sirens & sure enough someone called 911. Cat & Bob are still nowhere to be found, so I'm standing there, red eyed reaking of weed since this all happened minutes after I put out the blunt, and a fire truck, ambulance, & 2 cop cars pull up. If my buzz hadn't already been killed, that would've of done it.
    At this point there are all kinds of fucking people around so I silently & discreetly back away from the situation & try to find Cat & Bob. Sure enough they're sitting in the car & apologize for me having to go through that. Turns out the girl was 16 & Bob's fuck buddy he couldn't get rid of before we picked him up.
    We decide to skip the show, I roll another blunt to forget about the horrible ordeal, & we go on our way. :smoking:

17. Taken from my blog.

What do you get when you mix DMT/LSD/MDMA?
    So it's Friday afternoon at about 5pm I meet up with my bud and pick up 20 dose's. We were in my buddies condo right in the middle of downtown Denver so the plan that night was to dose up, a small dose like one or two and hit the town. We were either going to go to an Amusement park with haunted houses or just hit up some clubs and just enjoy our trip and test out the lucy.

Me and two other friends end up just taking one each and they kicked in after a good solid hour. These were definitely some of the better tabs I've ever had. I was getting slight visuals and that giggily feeling where just about anything is fucking hilarious.

Our other friends, a bunch of girls that we also hook up with when were in downtown come over and we start drinking. It kinda sucked because this one tab overrode like 15 drinks. So I wasn't drunk at all and I have this drunk chick who is all over me getting pissed cause I'm in acid mode and not really feeling cuddling and shit.

Anyways we ended up just chilling and not even going out because it was pretty cold and some fucks got too fucked up and couldn't even go out. Plus we had to prepare for our epic Saturday night...

Okay now for the good part.

So it's Saturday day and we all head to Boulder to meet up with my other friends and get ready for the Halloween rave that night. I dressed up as Kanye West with bling and all that. It was pretty good haha. My friend was a demon/angle mix where in regular light he was an angle and in black light a demon. We spray painted his whole body with this glow in the dark spray paint. Pretty trippy when you are fucked up. My other friends dressed as neon clown type things, with glowsticks broken in their fake hair to make it all glowy.

Now we finally have all our shit together which entailed 20 tabs, 15 pills, 8g's of molly, I have no idea how much DMT (I would guess around a half gram), and a gram of K.

Anyways we all get ready and have about an hour to kill so my buddy is like "shit do you guys just want to smoke that DMT now?" Now I won't lie I was scared as fuck because the last drug I had that caused me to freak out and trip balls was Salvia 80x out of my bong. Never again btw.

So we all are kinda like sure... not really sure what to expect. My main worry was that it would be so intense I wouldn't trip the rest of the night from my acid and molly. So I decided to go first since I would rather have my friend who has done it before sober in case I freak out lol.

He loads up the bowl with this brown stuff that kinda looked like saw dust but darker. I was expecting a pretty fat bowl like with weed but he put in a tiny tiny amount, like a key bump. But he ensured me that amount would fuck me up.

He goes about showing me how I can't smoke it like weed because I'll burn it so I have to hold the lighter a little farther away and melt it then smoke it. He told me to try and do three hits but he also told me after the second one you are usually gone in another world.

Here I go.... I start lighting up the DMT and after reading all the shit about it on here I expected to taste one of the worst things ever, no to me it really didn't taste that bad but it did fucking burn like hell to smoke. I in hail and hold it like I would salvia and release. I take another hit and I feel shit just start to get weird... Only way I can describe it.... I remember looking into the kitchen and think fuck I'm already trippin but I need to get more! So I take another hit and hand my buddy the piece and he is like "no, do a third you'll be glad you did". So I take a third and of course I pull the biggest hit from the last. I hand it over and just sit back on the couch and observe what's going on.

I'm just sitting there thinking "holy shit this is fucking awesome, it's like Salvia but instead of negative it's positive. Almost like some higher entity is holding me telling me everything is okay." I couldn't handle looking at the laser simply because it was boring compared to what was going on in around me physically AND mentally. I didn't really expect DMT to be very mentally since I just hear about the crazy visuals and all but for me at least it was very mental. I closed my eyes and just felt like I was going through light speed. Every molecule I rushed passed took a small piece of me, not like ripping me apart but just enough to save some for everything. So in turn within 5 mins I was apart of everything. I wasn't a physical being and I just saw a bunch of hands, grey in color but very transparent reach down and kinda wiggle it's fingers hinting to me to reach back out and grab what ever it was hand.

I really could go on and on but it would be useless to try and describe to someone who hasn't done DMT let alone any psychedelics. You just can't. The best way I can sum it up is it isn't scary at all, not overwhelming but actually pretty calming for me at least. I always find I picture drugs that I haven't tried a lot more intense then they actually are. But then again I am a very strong person mentally and I always go all out with everything I try. DMT to me was very calm and insightful, not about me personally but about the world itself as one entity, that being life in general. Man made or natural it didn't matter, it was still all connected together.

The comedown off DMT is nearly non existent. I felt a little 'dreamy' afterward but I wasn't really mentally beat or physically tired. And I felt like I was back to normal a good 30 mins after smoking.

Now it's about 7-7:30 and the rave is about an hour and a half drive away so about 20 of us all decided to pitch $20 and rent a party bus. I personally only knew about 5 people on the bus so I wasn't really stoked so I decided to make things interesting by starting my trip a little early. I dose'd up right then and their with 2 tabs.

We get on the bus I start meeting the rest of the group I don't know who all turned out to be pretty cool and there was some very fine ass girls riding with us. I was stoked for the ride home lol let me tell you. Everyone was also planning to roll which kinda sucked because I wasn't really planning to roll at this rave I was just going to do my acid and see what that was like. That's how I am I always want to try something different.

So we're on the bus and after about a good 30-45 mins I start to kinda feel my acid come on. I wasn't really in the environment to tell how fucked up I was and I figured since I took some the night before I'll take more tonight since I have a slight tolerance built up. So I take another which puts me at 3 and I take a print of my buddies molly.

Now judge me all you want but I like to get fucked up and like I previously stated I go all out. So we eventually get to the rave and I'm already on 3 tabs and .1 of molly. I bring 3 more rolls with me (white rolex's, fucking bomb ass shit) and 2 more tabs, all for me lol.

I walk in and I won't lie the rave was not really bumping, I figured it was because it was still kinda early 9-10 so that's why there weren't a lot of people. So me being me I take another two tabs which puts me at 5.

11 o'clock rolls around I just instantly feel the acid overpower everything else I took that night. Fractals were appearing everywhere in front of me in such frequency I could barley see or focus on what was real.

I was tripping harder then I ever have in my entire life... FUCKING BALLS.

Again I'm trying to keep this as real as possible and I won't lie I was fucking scared. I have never had a bad trip on LSD and didn't really see how you could but I was for sure going down the bad trip road. I was just so overwhelmed with all the shit going on, I couldn't see, I couldn't find my friends, and in turn I was lost in a world full of freaks and loud music. Totally alien to anything I knew.

The best thing I can relate it to is a high DXM trip where you really can't see shit because so much shit is going on in front of you. Now that and add the mental trip of acid, I was fucking FUCKED up. So fucked up I just decided to sit down all alone by myself in this pretty big smoking section.

I don't know how many other people here have just taken massive amounts of acid at a rave but no one there can really relate to you, at least the people rolling. A lot of people were asking me if I was alright since you know, they are all lovey-dovey and just want to talk.

Well me I was in straight acid mode lol. I was on anther world haha. I talked to a couple people but it was very hard for me to communicate lol. Best way to describe it is just acid mode. Instead of wanting to dance and connect with others I preferred being alone and just observing what was going on. I had enough going on in my head then to be able to contemplate that and have a decent conversation with someone else, was just impossible.

I wasn't being completely anti-social it just wasn't fun to dance with anyone else because they didn't "flow" with me. So I just danced alone all crazy and shit, just like those people you see that are way to fucked up at a show dancing alone flowing to anything and everything. Yea I was one of them lol.

I eventually stopped tripping so hard where I could walk around and find the people I knew and the night got better as it was ending at 4am. It kinda sucked because acid being acid you're never ready to stop. While everyone else who was rolling was coming down going to sleep I sat and thought about shit in my life and what I need to get together. I won't go into details because they were all pretty personal thoughts but yea, I had a very insightful bad trip that to me was positive. Kinda like a parent telling you what you need to get done like chores. I didn't want to hear it but it was a necessity.