craziest drug/drugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Harvey898, Apr 6, 2006.

1. lol :hello:

2. haha me and boy each dropped some bomb ass sugar cubes (acid). and smoke a quarter of some chrons. and we got arrested at like 5 in the morning. this was back in like eighth grade, i havent really had any extrememly fucked up drug experiences since.

3. 1500 mg Mescaline
    Half a bottle of Jamaican Rum
    Bunch Of J's.

Got trapped in the bathroom, forgot how to take a piss. When I finally made it out of the bathroom it felt like a hurricane was in the basement... even though there was no wind.

4. All of my real crazy nights were always on alcohol and weed... But my craziest drug combo would probably be 2 and a half hits of acid, a line or two of coke, half a zany bar and about 10 grams of some really good weed.

5. not too crazy but it was a hella fun nite which involved me staying up for a couple days..

1-about 15 shots of vodka
    2- 1/4 ounce of dank
    3- 3 xtc pills (speed/meth based)

6. anyone ever done DMT? saw that joe rogen video on youtube or something, kinda wanna give it a try. is it easy to get a hold of and should i plan on getting majorly fucked up?

7. DMT is arguably the most intense psychedelic you can put in your body. It's not very easy to find, but you can order 5MeO-DMT on the internet. I'll PM you the link if you want. You should prepare to be FUCKED UP for about 30 minutes. By "FUCKED UP" I'm talking you can't move or tell that you're sitting/standing/lying down or even a person sometimes. It takes you to a whole new universe. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you've already tripped on other psychedelics or had a lot of prior drug experience.

8. yeah, i figured as much, just think it would be a cool experience.

9. two rolls

two bottles of rum

about 100mg of adderall i blew over the course of the night

about and eighth

i should be dead mixing all the uppers and downers. the alcohol alone would normally had me passed out off of around 3/4 single bottle

10. Hey you think you could pm me that link? Do they have other RCs? I have never tried any research chems, except maybe once when I got something sold as acid.

11. I took a Benadryl and I was fucked up. It made me tired. Damn, that was a crazy night.

12. 7 hits of acid. crazy ass night.

1 roll, 1/8 of shrooms, about 1/4 of mids... interesting.

8 - 10 mg adavan, jagerbombs till i blacked out 4 hits of acid.... one of the weirdest experiances of my life... passed out woke up trippin

13. One night I took 900 mg of dxm, but couldnt through it up. then I smoked 5-6 bowls of some deecent nug and I was out of it. Was sweating, hallucinating, and i dont know if i ever slept all night. I woke up, smoked a few bowls to help me see straight but it sent me straight into neverland again. I could not believe it, so I was fucked up for a few days lol

LSA and weed...yikes...:confused:

14. 900 mg dxm, 2 hits of cid, buds

15. a double stack and a half of good E, some decent mesc that scarecly floats around, and i really dont even know after that...i remember it was amazing...and that life was purely perfect..stuff like that...

16. ive been fucked up off alcohol countless times, done robo, hydrocodone, diphenhydramine, coke, nitrous, salvia and smoked endless amounts of weed, but the two most insane drug experiences were 1.when i took 2 bottles of robo cough gels
    2. smoked salvia extract for the first time. on robo i couldnt really comprehend what life really was and just had some of the most insane thoughts ever. on salvia after the 2nd hit, everything started slowly moving, then every little thing i looked at was rotating in a different direction and i couldnt stop laughing(hard to explain, hope you understood)

17. Uh,

An 8th of shrooms, 5 grams of weed, 1 gram of crystals, and then had two Colt cigars just to finish off the night. Uh, I was so fucked up that I lost control of my body nearly completely and my house changed colors (pale yellow and puke green colors were dominant in the hallucination), one of my friends couldn't take it and his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he started knocking into tables and chairs.

The fact that it was one of the colder days of the winter up here in Canada and we had to toke in my freezing cold back porch the effects felt even more intense.

18. hmmm

alot of ether
    probley the worst thing i ever put into my body
    still have flash backs

and a tai stick and some special k

19. fear and loathing in las vegas style man!:poke: ........:confused_2:lol

ah bastard you got me! Nutmeg was pretty crazy but tasted like ass, motion sickness pills were wack, and lsa made me into a crazy person for a few days. I have to find some acid though....

20. 3x hits acid
    1/8 MDNA
    Bottle JD
    bottle vodka
    1/8 charlie
    few lines ket
    a few beers

that was just me