craziest drug/drugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Harvey898, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Haha +rep for the good nights dude. Mine is either a g of fishscail in a night or 2 mediumish blotter hits. Haven't had money for a Fear and Loathing type thing, but I'm doin' it one day:smoking:

2. Gunna have to say smoking like a slice of herb, a couple lines of molly, and a few tabs of acid.. can we say up all night? I CAN!

3. id say 5 hits of x followed by railing 2 lines and gum numbing then moking 6 joints... the night ended in hand cuffs damn cops

4. lol u guys are CRAZY, the most i've had is 11 beers and 2 grams of some dank. i dont touch prescription drugs or psychedelics or anything, i like to get fucked up....but not THAT fucked up haha

5. Haha Thanks dude. We're pretty close to eachother, we should do it one day. SUV's/Vans are the best for this sort of thing. Everyone needs room... and a lot of it. Definatly the craziest time I had.

6. I took 2 hits of lysergic acid, xanax and a bunch of oxycod. I felt very wimbed

7. Oh jesus...what a noob. :rolleyes: I never drink on shrooms, doesn't sit right with me. This was back when I knew nothing about these drugs but they're names... :(

Haha, I gotta go read some more of my old shit...

8. This is absolutely no exagerration AT ALL I went to a phish show in Pittsburgh pa back bout 7 yrs ago, I took approx 8-12 OC 40s; (throughout the day) I took 40 of them with me and 20 xanax bars so early in the day I started eating and blowin some ocs and bars and puffed all day till I passed out later, I did this for most the day, I started trading for shit on the lott so during the day I ate about 8 or more of the bars, and did a few rails just like 2 medium sized ones then I ate 4 hits of E that I traded for 2 Ocs, (people hadn't really heard of oc's much at this time but they were big where I lived) then i ate half a ten strip, (traded for that too) I was rollin with a friend in the lott who later told me about some of this, I remember bits and pieces and I 've seen pics ffrom the lot they are ugly, so I was totally fucked up, I then went into the show alone!! I lost my people at the concert and was going on to the next nite in Cleveland, so during the concert I passed out bymyself in the middle of a concert I remember waking up at intermission (i can't believe I fell asleep after the 5 hits) and then fell back asleep, some dude woke me up at the end of the show all I remember was a bit of tweezer, and someone stole the rest of my ocs and bars, I finally stumbled to my peeps they were calling 4 me and the lot was about empty. and at another concert I coped a vile of liquid L off one of my headie friends the vile opened up on my hands I washed it off asap but It still tripped me out for many a day, actually I can think of alot of stories I have that I shouldn't have lived through, but I've straightened up a bit now and have learned alot :D Peace all,

9. 4 big Amanita Muscaria caps, that's the craziest thing I've ever done.

It was basically an 8-hour ego death.

It's crazier than anything I've ever done, and man have I had some wild combos.

10. a bottle of soco to the face, 7 beers just sippin followed by 9 games of pong in a row with 3 blunts in my mouth throughout the games. i had to have my buddy roll em up for me cuz i was to retarted by like the 2nd game already.:p

anyway that night ended up with me passed out in a corner with my head in the closet. i puked on a bag full of some preppy kids clothes from american eagle n shit, it costed like 600 dollars i ruined about 90% of the clothes. the next morning i blamed it on some girl n got away with it:hello::hello::hello::D:D:cool:

11. two bottlesof robtussin gels, a pint of brandy, and an eighth of master kush to the face. I woke up with my friend in bed in his mothers room ina diffrent apartment than when we started. LOL some crazy ass shit. (were not gay just sleeping in the same bed.

12. Lol. I haven't tried to many drugs but I have been realy fucked on k and and oxies and crazy salvia with the combination of other shit and been fucked but it still doesn't touch the feeling I had when I first starting using marajuana. I had only taken a couple hits off a joint being passed around at a party prior to this time. Me and my friend went down to the lake and he had some weed cookies and we had some beer. So we ate a cookie each then started drinkin some beer. Then I prety much told my friend his cookies were shit cause it had been like 20 mins and I wasn't realy feeling anything and I'm still a first timer. So he splits another one with me then gives me all the crumbs in the bag and there was a lot. Then about 15 mins later I was standing out on the docks pointed out a fish then my buddy is like wat where? Then I relized I was fucked!! I swear to god I was hulusinating all night. I couldn't bearly walk. I've never been almost that high ever before and I smoke weed all the time. I kept imagining i was in a different place with a bunch of people having a conversation then bam I would just be sitting looking into the water lol. I only had 2 beer the whole time cause i got so high and stopped drinking. I fell asleep at 8pm and I woke up the next day at 3pm when my friend came over lol. Still didn't want to get up haha. Cookies rule. you take in 100% of the thc content that you consume and you only take in like under 15% of thc when you inhale it. I sold some at school before and it was jokes seeing people walking around the halls and in class looking like zombies after eating them haha. Man I wish I had more.

13. dam you guys are crazy, i havent tried LSC or Shrooms but im gonna soon my buddy is comin in to some good cid, but the craziest thing i have ever done is smoke a quarter of some dank as crypy and drank a handle of kettle 1, i puked my guts out lol, and had no bud in the morning, but all in all it was a great night

14. 2 rolls, 2 hits of lsd, and a lot of nitrous. It was at a rave in the desert and I was so fucked up that night, the music sounded so crazy. And the following day everything that made a combination of sounds sounded like trance. It was nuts. The stars were beautiful, most amazing sight. The sunrise over the desert was purple and red, one of the coolest things I have ever seen tripping. LSD for me produces an energy and feeling that nothing compares to. It is definitely my favorite.

15. .5 gram of molly, 5 grams of mushrooms, and about a 1/4 of the most insane homegrown chronic

16. it was my birthday and i wanted to celebrate by getting fucking blitzed out of my skull. So i had a quad of danke, a hit of liquid, and i drank an entire bottle of tequila to myself. (Mind you i weigh only 120 pounds). We ended up going to a carnival and went stealing garden gnomes etc. off of lawns. The next morning a woke up in a nice big pile of my previous nights chineese food dinner.
    fucking disgusting, but worth it

17. the craziest night for me ever involved purely alcohol.

woke up in a bathroom with a classmate, didnt know how i got there, was missing clothes, only remmebered up until a 3 hour blank period where a bunch of weird shit happened. havent drank alot in a single sitting since.

the weirdest and scariest involved just salvia

the best, well, that was probably the time i took a 6 month break, hit a roor for the first time, got blazed as FUCK, saw everything in slow motion, then consumed:

4 hotdogs
    2 hamburgers
    2 giant gatoraide bottles
    many chips
    many candies

then went fishing and cought a massive fish. the slow motion part was the best.

18. This thread is a true testement of the endurance of the human body.

1/8 shrooms
    bottle of beam
    countless bowls or hitter
    couple bumps of coke

That was what I call my "Gonzo" night. I dont really want to combine that amount of substances in my body ever again. I had a great time, but drugs AND body, need to be treated with more respect. But to each their own.

Oh and I cant beleve how popular Xanax is. Ive never tried it, am I missing something? Its not really my style to do pills though.

19. I don't know exact numbers to be honest but it involved LSD, Ecstacy, speed, ALOT of weed and far too much Jack Daniels!

20. Well, so far my craziest drug experience involves...

3 hits of acid
    2 grams of good hash (smoked out of a grav)
    1 or 2 rolls (I can't remember)
    4-6 shots of grey goose

That was a friday. The next day, I smoked another gram of hash and about 1/8 of weed while drinking most of the day. The day after that I rolled again along with more weed and hash. Then I gave it a break for two days, but rolled the day after that and dropped 2 more hits of acid that same night. On that night, I wound up climbing a huge cliff at 2 in the morning while it was raining. I made it up fine and loved the view and sense of accomplishment more than anything, but getting down was weird. I started carefully making my way down until I got about half way. I'm not really sure what happened next, but I think I fell all the way down or slid on the rocks or something. Either way, my leg had a really big cut on it and my arms were all torn up. I kinda liked the pain though. It felt almost like a warm glow more than anything. Now its been two days since that night and I'm feeling great! A lot has happened this summer. . .