craziest drug/drugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Harvey898, Apr 6, 2006.

1. definetly tha craziest was i took 5 hits of acid and 3 beans but also one night special k and kolnopins another night 4 xanax bars and 600 worth of crack and an 8ball

2. 1 and a half ounces of Silver haze(Long island gets sick budds :D)
    about 2 20 cases of budd
    half a bottle of jack
    all between 4 guys

did all this shit then went to our boys 21st = )

i think we drank some more at the party but i cant remember exactly

3. I do NOT drink alchohaul very often. i just dont like it, the taste is gross, and when i do drink, i take it too far. lol.

I dont like beer or any other liquer, the only thing i usually will drink is Whiskey though, and i love that, and jagermeister, i have a much better time without it, because i just keep taking shots till im falling down stairs and pushcing sober people down, its funny as hell to me when im wasted..

4. I don't have experience with anything except for weed but I think it was a bit crazy the other day because when I was high, I kept saying weird nonsense stuff like "the stairs are too complicated", "put the television on its side" and "the little lines of light in your window, well guess what, it's a sheet of music". My friend thought it was very funny and weird.

I've seen a guy at a party who had taken like 12 beers, 4 grams of mushrooms and 7 grams of weed and probably other stuff as well. It was funny to see him run all over the place and then suddenly falling on the ground with a weird look in his eyes, then fall asleep for a minute and wake up laughing hysterically, jump up and start running again while singing a song... It was an outdoor party and everybody had to keep him from falling into the fire... I'm really surprised that he didn't get hurt

5. the most I did was finish a 12 pack of Milwaukees best take two extacy pills smoke 5 blunts and kill a thick spanish broad boy those were the days

6. hahahaha.

like. wait. a broad like a woman right?

that's funny if you're joking.

sorry if this post sucks, I'm high as shit right now.

7. Not much but..: 4 RooR hits (fully cleared), 4 shots of Casadores (tequila), 1 joint, half a slab of ribs and i think about 5-6 beers followed by 1 more joint and then nonstop play of Super Smash Bros. for Gamecube. One of my "Happy end of school year" parties

8. 4 hits of blotter and a few bowls

9. This was mainly for experimental purpose. I drank half a fifth of rum, smokes 2 grams of hash, 1/8 mushrooms and a hit of salvia 10x. I didnt end up anywhere fucked up but I saw things you cant even imagine.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. Haha. I got some funny ones. Both involved smoking and drinking. Well, for me, smoking kind of makes me drink mroe when I do the two together. Well, the first time. I pass out on the toilet, pants down and everything, 5 minutes later I fall off and lay on the ground with ym pants off. I know this cuz my sister told me in the morning. I dont remember shit.

Then a couple weeks ago same thing happens. This time I black out or something, I barley remember the night and I wake up with puke all over the front of my shirt. Then my friend shows me pics of me passed out in front of the bath tub with my pants down and boxers on and some of me passed out over the side of the tub. Good times. My pants were down the second time cuz I guess my best friend had to drag me in the so I could puke and they were pulled down by the carpet.

11. i dont really do drugs but, with dank. ive liked smoked an eighth blunt, and then and eight joint with one mate.then blazed our normal small joints the rest of the night.and along with this we drank a few beers. and possibly he cud have been on e, aswell.and oh yeah and few joints of comersh.

the most ive smoked in a pure quater blunt of dank.

12. 2 15mg TCI's, 1/8 of the finest herb, and a few mixed drinks, Tripping very hard for about thirteen hours, intense visuals and a crazy mind fuck but still cool. Done it on three occasions and am kinda scared to do a fourth.

13. 10 fucking zanny bars? Bullshit... you'd be dead. My boy took 2 and a half and was fucking out of it for the rest of the day. 3 could've killed him. And then you say a 12 pack on top of that? Uh huh, okay. :rolleyes:

But anyways, as for me: Me and my boy did a 2.5 gram Royal blunt, waited about 10-15 minutes, and then hit the bong acouple times - both Northern Lights. I was feelin' real good, and so was he. But with it being NL, I wanted to make this an evener extremer high. So I got Malibu Rum, Grey Goose, and a 40oz of Ole' English. We mixed the MR and GG with Sprite and put 'em each in seperate glasses. We chugged that shit, straight to the head it went! I was totally trippin' out. My head went into an intense mind race. It was fucking great man!

14. ^^ idk man, greenlantern has done some crazy shit...nothing compared to me of course :p

15. tolerence dude... take the fucking ego elsewhere

Rush's opiate ass was popping 80+ oxys a day where 1 would stop breathing in many first time users

could be bullshit but theres no point in calling them on it

16. Yeah I know, but that's just ridiculous...

17. does intravenous ecstasy(crushed pills) count? if anyone cares, they were crowns and no, it sucked cmpared to jus poppin em.

18. Damn, Here we go:

MY friend's and I decided to go roadtrippin' over spring break. It was like fear and loathing in las vegas.

I took between 5-8 hits of acid, The total is unsure.

Followed by a 1/4 oz of shrooms.

a dozen cigs dipped in opium.

A lot of captain morgan.

We smoked about 2 ounces that night ( between 4 people)

Then I popped an oxy 80.

You want to talk fucked up? I was watching trees turn to dinosaurs and chase street lights that were giant jellyfish.

19. Haha I can just picture that. Taking two hits of acid and being like "oh snap" then someone goes "here have these shrooms.. they'll help even you out" You eat them and go "ok so how will that help?" "it won't but it'll be hilarious to watch. I'm blazed. Leave me to my imagination

edit: to the guy who said the cough syrup was the best thing you ever did.. Thats the pseudophedrien that got you high. Isn't that the like active ingredient in Meth?

20. About one year ago and a month, I had 10 bowls (~5 grams), 4 shots of vodka, 11 shots of jim beam, and a couple of shrooms (i had no clue at that point).
    I woke up in my friend's (Henry) backyard butt-naked with my girlfriend (butt-naked). My entire body was written on and one of my eyebrows was shaved... :(