Craziest Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Painkilla240, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Alright so I had to go to the beach with some friends and I promised I would go. So I am at my cousins house High as hell with about 3g smoked between 3 people. And smoking another 2 gram blunt and told them oh shit I need to go to the beach so I am in Riverside and drove all the way to Venice Beach right after a session...craziest drive EVER...I was fun and scary lol...I was so much into the music while driving... I made it to Venice safely lol. Have any of you have this kind of situation?

So once I am with my friends half way meet up with them and we are all in one car...we hot boxed it and I was agian faded as f@ck. So I go out and we go walking around searching for some food and we eat so much and it was a really cool day. Then I got home and smoked again with my friend. It was an awesome day.

Have any of you have any crazy stories of driving high or such?

2. couple weeks ago, me and a buddy were up in duluth. we left the ski hill and were gonna hit up the mall but forgot which turn so we ended up having to go a long way around the university there. he was smoking a bowl, i couldnt cause i get tested, and we were on some backstreets finding our way to the mall. we just picked random streets pointed in the direction the mall was on and we ended up on high st, just goin along and i look up at the street sign and its high st. and we managed to take that street back to the road that leads to the mall.

so we found our way while high on high

3. one time i was driving so baked taking a corner, and a cop drove past me and stared at me and my friend for a while lol, it was wierd, and i took the wrong way just to get away from him lol

4. this past friday i was smoking with tyler, gage, and dave. Dave is a faggot who never really smokes, he took 1 hit off of a headie bowl and then 3 hits off of a 2gram headies blunt, and was apparently "fucked up" and was freaking the fuck out. i wanted to punch him so badly. then he continued to rant about how he wasnt gonna be able to drive and shit. really killed the mood.

5. I hate when that happens like you were getting a ride from some1 and then they just say Im to high to drive. I had that happen a couple of times. I hope what I wrote makes sense cuz I had some bomb ass weed and keif bowls.

6. So today was a really chill day...I am currently out of bud :mad: but oh well I enjoyed today. I had some good Lavender Bubba which was really chill high...I have noticed that my tolerance is up and so how long do I have to stay clean to overcome it. I have been pretty high this week like everyday. Anyways I smoked up all my keif which did the trick and I got really high. Sad that now my grinder does not have any more kief in it. But I took a nice warm shower after the toking. It felt so great taking a shower while really baked and then I got some nice food to eat. It was great check out the bud I was smoking...I also was smoking some White Tia, Sour Diesel, and OG kush. Well here is some picks of the lavander bubba which is really good and gets a mellow high...and the keif straight fucked me up (had about 2 bowl with a friend. Here as some pics and sorry for bad quality I was really high went taking them.

7. [FONT=&quot][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/FONT]