Craziest College Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kush_Buddah, May 16, 2014.

1. Heard alot of stories about college, and wanted to hear some of GC's members craziest stories in college haha..

2. So this is gonna make me look bad.. But anyway I got blackout drunk at this party near my campus. I then smoke a joint outside well taking a piss. Once I finish the joint I notice a bike right near me. Next thing I know I'm on the bike driving down the road.. I then remember nothing for about 20min I think. So I guess I fell off the bike and stumbled up to the nearest parked car, which was unlocked so I climbed in.

I'm not sure how long I was in the car but eventually i rummaged around the car for a bit and put on some sunglasses I found. I then I made the mistake of opening the glovebox and I swear to god I found a gun and even more disturbing a bag full of like 10 bloody teeth with the roots and everything. I was like WTF and got out of there.. Made it home safe and I still have that sick fuckers sunglasses.

3. Bet he was a loan shark that removed people's teeth if they couldn't pay and kept them as proof for his boss

4. #4 megvn, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    i kicked out a window my freshman year of college when i heard cops were coming and then proceeded to fall out of that window into the pool

the cops came and just told everyone to leave the house, i had to walk past them soaking wet with a bloody arm (it scraped the cement edge of the pool)

needless to say i'm not too proud of freshman year, but hey man i was lucky

5. Got a job after graduation.

That's a pretty crazy story these days.