Craziest bitch ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Mar 26, 2012.

1. To be fair, many pot smokers do support cartels whether they intend to or not, but this is all the more reason it should AT LEAST be medically allowed...

Wake up America. Stop the war on ALL drugs. I thought we learned from the prohibition of alcohol :rolleyes:

2. omg guy's ive been arguing with this bitch for like 3 day's she is too much its like talking to a broken record....

3. I posted what I feel is an intelligent response, let's see her try telling me I'm wrong.

"You cannot deny its medicinal benefits. I have Spastic Cerebral Palsy. Marijuana helps to relieve my constant muscle tension. You rant on and on about us 'evil good for nothing pot smokers'; I'm out living life like any human being, surviving day to day, and volunteering in my community- Food Gatherers to be exact. It just seems like you're wasting a lot of time trying to prove everyone wrong- your opinion is your opinion. Marijuana obviously benefits many people."

4. lol. i clicked on her youtube page scrolled down and saw baby dolls, i left.

5. I am willing to bet $2.37 that if she took a few hits of some dank, she would be a convert for life.

6. idk..am pretty fuckn crazy =\

7. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    To be fair, many pot smokers do support cartels whether they intend to or not, but this is all the more reason it should AT LEAST be medically allowed...

Wake up America. Stop the war on ALL drugs. I thought we learned from the prohibition of alcohol :rolleyes:[/quote]

Dont blame it on pot smokers... Anybody smoking or doing drugs period.. I always think who actually smokes that mexican dirt, I dont mind having some but when you have thousands of mexican dirt who smokes that shit!!! Their just doing their buisness and fueling are crave for drugs

8. All i see is a bunch of dolls and a creepy lady playing with them....

Anyone care to link me to the marijuana discussion???

9. she would probably freak out

10. And then I'd open palm slap her into the 4th dimension. She would never be the same again.

11. Someone asked her "cindy what are your views on pre marital sex and masterbation?"

Here's her reply:

I'm a convert to the Mormon church and my views since becoming Mormon are different than my views from before I had religious beliefs, but in the Mormon church we believe in chastity before marriage. Also, masturbation is a no-no.

This explains so much

12. This outta clean her cobwebs out.

[​IMG]

13. I ran into her about a year ago on youtube... Needless to say, the title of this thread says it all. I never thought her name would eventually make it into GC

14. dude she's so nuts hahaha. she doesn't even give any reasons why pot is so bad, and then she actually things people are gonna listen to her? excuse my language (not really), but that is FUCKING RETARDED. dude she's obviously mentally disabled. and then she's all like "you guys are why pot should be illegal FOREVER" blah blah blah. crazy mormon bitch. go smoke hit a bong, watch The Union and A Norml Life, and THEN maybe we can talk.

15. Some of you guys have to accept that anti-weed propoganda has been drilled into people's heads since elementary school. Obviously loads of people don't buy that (us) but a lot of people's minds will never be changed. That doesn't make them bad people,they are allowed to feel however they want. Someone disagreeing with you doesn't need to stir up so much negative energy. Let it go friends. :smoke:

16. Yeah, maybe we are a tad harsh...But don't you think that those are the exact kinds of people who aid in giving the anit-cannabis ppl leverage on us? I mean, sure, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion on matters but only if the garbage coming out of their mouth is accurate.

I, personally, will continue to cap on anyone who is anti-MJ who keeps repeating the BS crap that the anti-MJ 1930s propaganda started.

If the they opposing party has valid points/facts, I will respectfully digress. That woman has freaky dolls and talks about how MJ destroys sould and materbation should be illegal and other utter non-sense. I dunno about all that.

17. I'm going to breed a strain and name it Cindybin

18. Sorry for bumping, but it was already up. I agree with the part that people are allowed to feel however they want. BUT the fact that she cannot keep her feelings discreetly to herself, makes her come out really bad.

19. LOL she needs some dick.