Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cravings (stoned rant)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Oct 7, 2003.

1. oh my god a whole almost a week ago, how ever will you survive...
    sorry to sound bitter but it's been some 5 months for me and i quit against my will. quittin for your girlfriend though? bwahaha... that's all i'll say.
    but yeahyeah. craving weed. and taco bell

Its not just becuase my g/f doesen't like it, it pretty much just because i don't want to get caught...About 2 weeks ago police raided a growing operation about 10 miles away from where i live ..they seized over 2oo plantes..also like i said some one in school is a nark and alot of ppl r being busted..I love the herb but i don't feel its worth getting put in prison for and loseing ur freedom...But i'm not craveing just pot I usally buy a gram of cocaine every 2 weeks..aslo i don't drink so i don't have anything to do while i'm waiting for the police to calm down on there busting ppl.....