1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Cravings (stoned rant)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by lacrossestar, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Im stoned right now and still have a few hits but i have a craving to smoke out of a joint any body else ever feel like they really wanna smoke out something really bad but cant... so stoned...

2. Yeah fo sho like I wanna smoke out of a Raydiator right now, but I got my bong. It's nice. But I really wanna try the Raydiator pipe.

3. i am craving taco bell.

4. im stoned right now, and im craving some water... not more weed..

5. i crave weed if i'm not high enough. like right now!! i'm waiting for hubby to finish studying so we can get ripped. i've only had one joint today, and i can almost taste it, i want a toke so bad. stupid honor system....:D

6. milk. the fuckers finnished it while i was asleep. i need milk damnit!

cravings for tobacco have started up again since i've been tokin tobacco laden joints. not good.

i havnt been craving Dr Pepper for a while now.

7. Dude you always have to have some milk, brb, going to start a milk pole on general. later, p e a c e

8. i crave donuts, and weed. i have no weed and i want some bad. some krispy kremes would be nice too

9. I crave weed at the moment:) then had I weed, I would crave a nice glass piece to smoke it out of.

10. i'm still craving taco bell.

11. Im craving some weed ....i havnt been able to get much since i started college, but i think i found a pretty reliable source finally...just a matter of getting money now. Usually every night i REALLY crave smokin bud ...its not so bad in the morning but at night it kicks in. During the summer all i did was smoke every two days with my best friend and go to the beach. Now that i am in college i have a lot of hardcore studying to do and i only get to smoke every other weekend...it's good and it's bad at the same time. My tolerance has gone down so much, that i get the best highs ever off a few hits of good bud. Its bad in the sense that i crave it so badly. I have a macroeconomics test tonight at 8 and after i plan to smoke out with some good friends of mine...i have been looking foward to this all week.

12. I don't have any bud right now... my dealer left town on a trip to BC. But in 3 weeks I'm going to visit family on the beach. The folks I'm visiting have 3 plants and oz.s of great bud, so I'm phsyced. I've been craving a nice joint though...

13. im craving peanut butter
    and some nachos
    funions dipped in the nacho cheese
    mmmmmmm

some mountain dew
    and i have lots of weed so im not craving that
    im sooooo stoned right now

im not trying to rub it n or n e thing

i want some chocolate

14. got my krispy kremes..... but wheres the weed?

15. im craving some weed right now and even worse a Gas Mask.. i want one so bad now.. like... so bad...

16. im cool :) for now

last week i was craving, but i finally got up. the whole week of having no bud chilled me out though, that was a good benifit. now i only smoke in the evening instead of all day. looks like i havent even dented my bag yet! i do want some sour skittles though...:)

17. I'm haveing a really bad craveing for weed right now...I quit almost a week ago,(cuz someone at school started narking ppl off and now 6 ppl have been caught and its rumered that the police have seized 8 ounces of weed, and this is all in the school) also because my g/f found out I smoke and she dosen't like the herb very much....Its sucks not being able to smoke anymore...going from smoking a 1/4 a week to nothin is hard...I wonder who said the herb is not addictive....But i don't want to start an argument so i'll change that, I now believe the high of pot is addictive but not the plant itself

18. your sperms in the gutter your loves in the sink

19. i really want some fuckin taco bell.
    "I'm haveing a really bad craveing for weed right now...I quit almost a week ago"
    oh my god a whole almost a week ago, how ever will you survive...
    sorry to sound bitter but it's been some 5 months for me and i quit against my will. quittin for your girlfriend though? bwahaha... that's all i'll say.
    but yeahyeah. craving weed. and taco bell.

20. quit the gurl :)

Grasscity Deals Near You