Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crashing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J Woodi, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Every time i smoke i crash so hard i can barely enjoy my high. Is there anyway to stop it? Does caffeine really work? Any help is appreciated :)

2. burnout gets less bad after your first maybe 30 or 40 sessions at least for me. and yeah caffeine helps but nothing beats a nice nap:hello:

3. You are probably smoking too much. Smoke some, wait ten minutes, and then continue depending on how you feel. I don't know if there is any real way to revive yourself after you lose the will to do anything, other than time that is. But most likely you will fall asleep before you get a chance to "come down".

4. I have this symptom also i take what i call thc induced naps lol

5. when ever i smoke some mids i usually get really tired after that. on the high grade tho i dont toke nearly as much and the high lasts way longer

6. I get this. Try smoking a little slower, like Kickin said. It generally works for me.

7. Try sativa! :smoke:

8. Just try to stay awake lol. I blazed more than usual today and was real burntout. Slept a few hours now awake again. Yes caffeine may help your problem. And mixin the two is cool

9. I use 5-hour energy to prevent from crashing on pot.

10. Try smoking at a slower pace and getting to know your limits. I used to get really tired in the beginning, but as time goes on you will be able to "get past" that sleepy cycle and be able to stay awake. But yeah, smoke slower and therefor less.