Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"crashing"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I used to "crash" when I first started toking. After a long summer of toking all day every day, and experiencing no "crash", my tolerance went up. Whenever I crashed I smoked more

Even when my tolerance was surpassed by strong bud, I still ended up crashing, but the crash would last around 30 minutes

After a long break, my tolerance is back to nothing. When I smoked the first day I ended my month long tolerance break, the crashing was back again. Smoking in the morning, I was high as hell for 2-3 hours and crashed for around 3 hours

Any solutions? It has taken so much of the fun away from toking

2. Only thing I can say is keep smoking. Get ur tollerence up but don't smoke every day. Maybe every other or just weekends

3. does a vape high have a crash?

Its such a pain. I used to be so productive. Now the crash always fucks up my studying

4. Try a Sativa strain, they tend to keep me up. Or drink some coffee to keep yourself awake or something.

5. Yea a sativa strain shouldnt make u wanna crash out

6. A high is a high, my friend. If you were smoking the same bud out of a pipe and out of a vape, the high would be pretty similar.

7. I figured that the Vape high wud last shorter, and thus less crash

When I smoked before I was high for around 45 and crashed for at most 30

There always has been a crash, it's just an issue of how long and intense the crash is

8. Try a sativa, it's really a world different than indica.

9. make some edibles and eat those during a weekend when you dont have a lot to do. I find that edibles get my tolerance back up in a hurry

10. That sounds like a great idea! I will try that

11. I'm sure you already know, but don't over do it ;) :hippie:

12. If I ever feel like crashing I just go out into the world and do something or force myself to stay awake. It's better to be completely fucking stoned than pass out for a few hours, wake up still sleepy.