Crashed my car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xboxerdude, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Today I went over to my friends house to go to a movie. I was parked outside his house talking to him when my friend in his lancer pulls up and revs his engine. Me driving a WRX has to uphold my title of having the fastest car in the city. I'm always up for a race and we drag it down this road. We are neck and neck my turbo kicks in I speed ahead and hit the turn but I'm going way to fast and slam into the retaining wall. My baby is now crashed and gone. Neighbors call the police they show up and start questioning me and shit. My friend dips off when he sees the cops and now I'm fucked because my whole left side is smashed in. I got 4 tickets: Reckless driving, Endangering property or persons(court required), running a stop sign, and a street racing ticket. At least nobody was hurt I guess. I'm pretty bummed and guess ya learn shit the hard way.

2. yea, street racing is dumb and most kids who do it are over confident in their abilities, as you found out.

don't worry, something had to knock you off that high horse eventually

3. Aww damn that sucks dude. At least you learned your lesson in a way where a human being wasn't hurt.

4. street racing is for immature retarded highschool boys. I call the cops on them. If you wanna drag go to the track..

but I had a wreck a few months ago.. just picked up and some douche side swipes my car. lucky for me no damage to my car. I got his insurance anyway and almost 500 bucks from the insurance company

5. yeah. i guess.

6. damn today i was backing out, hit some old dudes car, my friends like lol wtf?
    we see some old mad running like a old man would and i just gun it

7. Street racing is bad mmmkay, especially in residentual areas, atleast do it somewhere with a higher speed limit and more devoid of life if you have to.

PS A lancer? neck and neck? There is something wrong unless it was an evo or the other 4wd turbo one

8. Wow you're so cool. What are you 16? Street racing is dangerous if you have something to prove take it to the track. Street racing puts more lives in danger than you could even possibly imagine. You deserve your punishment accordingly. I take no pity on you.

No, don't do it at all, there is never a need for it on public streets. EVER. Period.

9. Yeah I knew a lot of people who would street race, then they turned 15, and quit.

10. I feel your pain, this happened to me last week . . . Lets just say I have extreme road rage.I've learned my lesson though, never again will this happen.Patience is a virtue, cliché but true.[​IMG]

11. Damn Dude^^^^^
    wtf happend?

Yeah, here in my neck of the woods there are places that are safe for public racing, only because of my area. But in residential areas as said above. Thats a no-no.

plus really, it aint worth it.

12. Well Greenhit, funny story.Actually, no it isn't.I was just cruising, headed to the L.A. Science Center and I pulled up behind a car and read their bumper sticker which said, "I'm having a nice day, please don't fuck it up". I found that quite ironic after the next event took place. So traffic moves and I arrive at the next light and theres a guy in the car next to me staring.I look away to avoid conflict and then I look back and he's still staring. This annoys me so I stare back. The light turns green and he floors it and cuts me off with his middle finger out the window.I have an extremely explosive temper.I explode into instant rage and I want blood.I chase after him and signal with my hands for him to pull over so I can break his face against the pavement. He keeps speeding up and the chase is on. 40,50,60,70,80 miles per hour down a crowded main street in mid afternoon swerving in and out of traffic.All of the sudden he pulls into the left lane and hits his brakes. ( keep in mind he has a car with ABS and disc brakes) a few hundred feet ahead i see traffic has come to a dead stop.I slam on my brakes but it's already too late *Slow motion* *heart pounding out of my chest*.I'm sliding for what feels like minutes and BAM! Smashed the fuck out of a pickup truck and a sedan doing at least 60.I white out from the extreme adrenaline rush.Tiny fragments of glass dust fills the car.I look in front of me and I see my friend climbing out the windshield, he was in the middle seat in the back of the car with no seatbelt on.I look the the right and see the other climbing out the passenger window.I look behind me and my other friend (a girl) is crying in pain as her boyfriend comforts her, she had no seatbelt on either.I sit there pinned between the steering wheel waiting for someone to move the car next to me to move their car so we can get out.A pedestrian moves the car and we get out of my car. Cops and Ambulances swarm the scene. everyone turned out o.k. with minor injuries.I had back pain, the girl sprained her leg, her boyfriend has back pain, the guy who went through the windshield had minor cuts to his face and head and the front seat passenger fractured his collar bone.

13. LOL! I'm picturing that scenario in my head right now.

14. Why so serious?

15. Just think about others for once. You could kill a father, mother, daughter, or a son. Think about the pain their family would have to go through because of your immaturity.

16. Damn, that blows even more. What happened to the guy you started the altercation with?

17. #17 soapman, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010

Wow two in one thread. I can't believe just anybody can get their drivers license. People like you and 'mr. drives the fastest wrx in the city' are exactly why I don't like my sister being able to drive.

You deserved what happened to you too regardless of anything you say, all of that could've been prevented if you could have just put your ego aside for two seconds. I've pretty much highlighted every single key mistake that was made by you, the driver, it was your responsibility to keep you and your friends safe. FAIL!

" ( keep in mind he has a car with ABS and disc brakes)" what does this even have to do with anything? what are you trying to say his car had superior braking abilities compared to your car and thats why you got screwed?

I'm sorry to be so harsh...but I'm quite serious about this....stupid driving is just completely unnecessary. I've lost way too many friends to ignornant teenage street racing vin diesel wanna be losers. And I've lost friends because of stupid choices made by the driver, who's supposed to keep their passengers safe.

18. looks like a fifth gen civic. what a shame.

19. snitch

20. Who's :D