Crash Bandicoot/Spyro The Dragon?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, May 9, 2021.

1. Do Anybody On GC Still Play These Games or a Fan? I Am Wanting to Play Them Soon do I Going too Probably Tonight. It is Fun.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #3 FreezingMoon, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Yeah, I have 100% on all of the originals. Why do I suck at the remakes though? lol. What do you think of Crash 4?

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. They remade those? Sick.

Crash and Spyro were 10 year old Toasty's jam, especially Riptos Rage and CB: Warped. Also, Crash Team Racing fully gave Mario Kart a run for its money. That game was legit.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. They also remade CTR with all tracks from the first one and Nitro Kart.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #6 Dizzy, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021

Yea Me Too but I Think I Got Stuck On One Of Them I Dont Remember What it's Called But it Isa Crash Game.

CB Warped Isa Lot of Fun. I'm Going to Start a New Game On Both On Friday again lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dizzy is taking it waaay back today. I haven’t played crash or spyro in years. My son loved Spyro

• Winner Winner x 2

7. Yea IKR...Sometimes The Old Games are The Best Tho. My Kids Love Them Too LBVS.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Bruh. I don't know why that game never took off like Mario Kart. Same with Diddy Kong Racing. They just offered something so much more dynamic, with story modes and boss races. CTR especially, with the home world you could bomb around in. Other kart racers just didn't put in that kind of effort.

I'm glad to hear that the old school PS games were given some new life being remastered. Naughty Dog and Insomniac made started some killer franchises back in the day. Thinking Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank too.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. Hell yeah T the Crash & Spyro games are dope :D I haven't played them for years though:( I'm going to have to get the remastered trilogy they did :D

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Thank For The Reply Brews. I Love Those Games lol. I Hope You Can Get He Remasteed Ones Sometimes:)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. 100% agree. I think that's one of the big reasons I could never get into Mario Kart. Was Diddy Kong Racing any good? I only played a few games when it came out at a friends house.

Same, I hope we can get some more remakes/remasters. I would love to see a Croc and or Gex remaster. Jak & Daxter/Ratchet & Clank were such fun games. I think they made a new Ratchet game for PS5.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. How high was Stewart Copeland when he made the soundtrack for spyro

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. From what I recall, the maps were relatively simple and very much along the lines of Mario Kart of the same era. The grooviest part of Diddy Kong was that you could choose between a standard kart, plane, or hovercraft. That automatically made it more dynamic than other kart racers.

This is off topic, but did anyone ever play Nascar Rumble? That was a cool fucking game too, like classic racing with kart weapon additions.

• Winner Winner x 1