Crappy whiskey -> Worth Drinking?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yaysatan101, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I'd say drink it anyways, because I can't see green dragon making too much of a difference unless you used a shit load of weed anyways.

2. Oh ok thanks.

3. drink it down!:d

4. Dude green dragon is definatly worth it. Make sure you have a high enough proof liquor though. I'd say 99 proof or higher, and clear booze usually works better

5. If its got an alcohol % chug it and be a winner.

6. Just drink it. Leave the bottle in the freezer for a few hours and when it's frosty cold it's easier to take shots of. Chase with some soda if you wish :) My friends and I buy cheap liquor like this to catch a nice buzz before going out to the bars and at the same time barely spend any money.

7. I personally would love me some SoCo right about now. Fuck cheap whiskey. :p

8. with green dragon, you want to use some sort of clear booze. ie; rum, vodka, some tequilas ect.
    if you can get everclear, even better.

9. STOP BEIN A PUSSY AND DRINK IT!!!!

Have you ever drank hot kesslers? I dont mean warm, that shit was baking in my garage.

10. i used to drink and enjoy early times along with other cheap whiskies regularly, the logo and bottle are epic

it's not bad

don't make green dragon with it, use 151 or everclear like the other posters said

mix w/ brown soda and hella ice

11. Lol I love me some ET..its only like 6 bucks a pint too.

12. Oh I'll try it with some 151 I don't think we have everclear out here in California, I never see it.