Crappy way to start my day (rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Lately my wife has been complaining that she couldn't get any work done at her office because of the kids.

She's allowed to take the kids (4 and 6, both boys, both very naughty) to her office because she's the boss.

But with the boys running around and making a lot of noise, she can't concentrate and she's getting very annoyed.

So I offered to take the boys with me to my work instead.

And she said,

"No, it's OK. I'll be more worried if you took the kids." (Implying that I'm a bad baby sitter.)

I tried to ensure her that nothing's going to happen, and I'll just keep them in my office for only a couple of hours in the morning, and I'll take them to the zoo or the park in the afternoon.

But she still insisted she takes the boys to her work. So I said,

"OK then, I'll come and pick them up at your office early afternoon, may be after lunch. So you can have the whole afternoon in quiet and peace."

That was yesterday evening.

Now this morning, I come to my office, and find out that I got a full schedule today. I got to visit a few customers who were quite far away, about 80-90 miles away.

So I call my wife and tell her that I got a full schedule, and that I'll try my best to get to her office as fast as I can, and she just gets pissed...

I mean, I offered to take the kids with me, and she denied it.

Now I'm in a situation where I can't help her much with the babysitting, and I have a pissed wife.

What a crappy way to start my day... fuck.

2. Sounds like a typical day living with a female. Their mood swings and indecisiveness is just part of it. (I'm sure it's nothing new for you ggrass) Only thing you can do is everything and it's never enough for a lady. I'm rambling here but sorry for your shitty day. My first toke of the day goes to you.

3. Welcome to parenting, brah. It will get better over time. Keep your chin up!

4. That's very nice of you man... thanks.

The part in bold, so fucking true. Especially the 'indecisiveness'.

Women are the most indecisive people on the planet.

Yes? No? Left? Right? Stop? Go?

Red? Blue? Long? Short? With cream? Without cream?

They're never sure until a man gives his advise.

Then they always go with the opposite of what the man said.

Woman : (holding two shirts) Which one, red or blue?
    Man : Red.
    Woman : But the blue one is better. I'll buy the blue one.