crappy nirvana germ rate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by toke_tons, Jun 26, 2008.

1. i germed 6/10 beans only one popped and that one yellowed shortly after and died what are my options from here?

2. Are you germinating them with the paper towel in a bag? If not, try that. I never trust throwing my seeds in the dirt until they pop. However, if the seeds are just bad, you should contact the site you purchased from and tell them what happened. Sometimes they just wont do anything for you but its werth trying.

3. Where did you get them from? Straight from Nirvana or from a seedbank?

That sucks bro, I have got 2 packs from Nirvana in my life and Im 17/17 with 3 seeds packed away for later. What strain you get?

4. i got bubblicious from the doc not really a good sign hopefully i can squeeze life out of the remaining.

5. I dont know what Doc's policy is, never ordered from him, maybe email him. Im pretty sure you are going to have to go through him though for any resends of seeds. Thats usually how it works with the re-sellers and seedbanks. Nirvana doesnt know anything about the order.

6. I've ordered three nirvana strains through the doc and have had 100% germ rate with them all. Emailing the doc would be your best/only real chance of getting replacements. Good luck with the remaining seeds.

7. Ive ordered Nirvana strains from seedboutique and they all have popped. 10 for 10 in each pack tried.

linedrivr

8. Thats where I get my seeds too, and like I said 17/17 success(saving 3 for later:D)