Crappy night (for my friend)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yonkaz, Jul 16, 2010.

1. So last night me and 3 of my friends T,J and S were in the woods burning. After that we decided to get some drinks at Sonic cause none of us had money but T was nice enough to buy us some drinks.

So as we're driving on this main road and J says something about T's mom and T was driving so as a joke T pulled over and was yelling at J to get out of the car while Me and S are just laughing our asses off. When J gets out T finally says he was joking so J hopes back in and we leave.

After about 5 minutes of driving J realized he didn't have his phone so we thought it was prob. back where he got out of the car. So we go back to the spot where he got out which took us forever cause we forgot where the fuck we were.

As we driving down the main road at like 5 mph to my amazement we see J's Blackberry Storm 2 laying on the side of the road. So J hops out and brings it back to the car. We were laughing and shit about how we actually found his phone until we look at his phone with the light on. It looked like someone had smashed it with a hammer which to me and S in out current condition made us laugh so fucking hard.

When suddenly J starts yelling insanely loud about how pissed he was and it just got really awkward. So then we had to think of a story to tell to his dad with out his dad getting pissed cause his dad bought him the phone. I came up with the story that J got out of the car at Sonic to throw some garbage away and when we came back to look for the phone thats how we found it.

So J tells his dad the story and his dad wasnt actually that pissed which was awesome. And now its the next day and J is hoping he can get a new phone and we're all still laughing about it.

2. So T ran over J's phone.

TAKE THAT J. Don't talk about T's momma!

:hello:

3. OMG, your friend has a blackberry storm 2!!!!!????!!!!!!???!!!!!!1

4. We're not definite that thats what happened but its possible and very funny

5. storycoolbro ;)

6. Storm 2? Should've just left it there.