Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crappy Day

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gloom, Mar 7, 2009.

1. For the past few days I have been using my new bubbler to on and off success (Finding i've would be feeling sick far before I would be feeling high. So today I woke up feeling nashuas and as I have heard, weed is a great cure for such a thing. So I naturally decided to smoke and discovered what I was doing wrong in my smoking process to get a good high.

Next thing I know I am getting a good high and my new bubbler which has a tube for one to put a detachable bowl on (Excuse any mistakes on how I am using these terms, I am not to familiar with them) simply breaks from simple very careful use (I am compulsive about taking care of my things). The head shop clerk I bought it from presented a supposedly good quality product which just decided to break from simply use. I get pissed and decided to finish my bowl in my old pipe and through the frenzy of trying to do things I accindentally knocked my bubbler off a shelf and it falls to the tile ground and breaks.

Since the chamber has the tube still in it and is completey undamaged exept from it breaking on its own. Since it was only the mouth pipe that broke I can still claim he sold me a inferior product. As I am patient under CA law, can I do anything?

(Move it if you feel so mods)

2. Sounds like the downstem broke on its own? Then the whole thing broke when you dropped it? Sucks man, sorry to hear that. I think the shop might have been open to replacing the downstem, but the whole thing due to dropping it is not their fault. Sounds like you're out of luck there. The thing was obviously cursed! :(

3. The chamber with the downstem in it is still intact and I would've of never knocked it over if it didn't break on its own. Yes, it was a damned cursed piece. :(