Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crap..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Junior DANK, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hey GC,
    Well parents got into an argument about my little brother who's a sophomore in high school and doesn't have a job. When my dad started getting mad and said
    "well all this little fcker does is smoke pot and play xbox all god damn day"!
    My mom "whats wrong with that? Hes only 16 and you want him to support his family so you can drink all day"?

Two things I learned today
    •brother smokes
    •dad knows and hates it
    •mom knows and doesn't care
    •i'm going to smoke him up now!

After this confrontation I had a little convo with him, he had no clue our parents knew and is surprise mom doesn't care.
    Oh he also wants a little sesh with me :)

(parents don't know I smoke either, i think)

2. Smoking with a brother is always a moment of bonding - did it with mine the other week, was pretty chill.

3. [quote name='"prettychill"']Smoking with a brother is always a moment of bonding - did it with mine the other week, was pretty chill.[/quote]

Its going to be awkward if he has better weed connects than me :eek:

4. i remember first time i smoked with my brother (second time smoking) it was awesome then we smoked everyday for ages and then he quit for his hsc, this was back in aus but

5. Yeah I have 2 sisters I smoke with my twin cos she an adult on most weekends
    But the closest I got to a bro is my cousin and for like a year we smoked every day together but now he quit :( sad cos he paid and so much fun