Crap

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedCold2k6, May 21, 2005.

1. I was previously talkin to "BumtilDeath" about DXM and drug test and I took my DXM and about 5 mins later my mom called me and told me not to forget my drug test which is tomorrow...So Im I fucked or should I be OK since its legal?

2. if you test positive for opiates, tell them to do a follow through test for dextromethorphan.

if that doesnt work, than, idk man.

3. lol they dont just do personal tests for any certain drug...haha

4. yea they do. dxm can cause false positives for opiates and a follow up test will determine whether its an opiate or dxm or whatever triggered it

5. Tell them you had a cold and had been taking cold medicine for a couple days. That way they do a follow up test and see it's DXM and not opiate.

6. this would be a good idea, but his mom probably knew that he wasnt sick.

edit: damn, this is from may

7. lol well if its legal you have nothing to worry about unless you show up positive for opiates, and if they do the follow through test for dextromethorphan you might have to explain to your parents why thats showing up in you, and if its a lab test or something like that they know that just a recommended dose of cough syrup isn't going to show up on a drug test, only if your using it recreationally