crap i think i dried my buds too long

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RhinoHumpenPand, Nov 9, 2013.

1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">so i started drying them on sunday, and i got some surgery done on thursday so i couldnt really do anything with them the last two days. So basically i think theyve dried to much. they snap easily and crumble apart when i touch them. they also need a little more manicuring before there officially done. So i have two questions
      \t1. should i try to get some moisture in them or are they fine? and if so, what would yall do?
      \t2. Can i manicure them in a few days? just typing this out is hard enough due to my lasik surgery lol thanks
      </blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div> 

Attached Files:

1. add a piece of bread or some mint leaves to ur jars. this will help but also will promote mold, so you gotta keep an eye on them. burp your jars a few times a day and when the bread is dry, inspect buds and repeat if necessary

2. ill probly just keep them the way they are then. So can i jus take them out and trim later? my eyes are really fucked up lol 

3. Put them in a jar with leaves from the plant. This will keep them smelling relatively the same and produce moisture that the flowers will soak up. Watch for mold as the fellow above me said. Replace the leaf every day or so.

4. Paper towel folded into a square with a bit of water on it..i put it on the jar and screw the lid on..check it every few hrs and good to go

5. I see some ppl put letuse on the bud.

6. put them in the bathroom with the shower on works every time

7. Lots of ways to add moisture.   I prefer direct humidity/steam - in the shower/bathroom is a good idea.  You can also use a humidifier. 

Honestly, I've done it as simple as adding a few drops to the bag and then letting it sit overnight.  Don't add much - a few drops goes a long way.

8. I'd suggest just jarring it for a week without opening it. then continue to cure normally.. not sure how well this would work though.

9. I know this thread is kinda old, but for anyone else who is having the same problem.    

I use a relatively thick piece of stem...that is still quite moist of course.  If the bud is just a little too dry only add one 2 inch stem to a whole jar and leave for a day.  If the bud is very dry add three or four stems and leave for a day.

If the bud feels good when you next check them, remove the stem(s), trim if needed and store/smoke.  If the bud still feels dry check after 12 hours, blah blah blah.

I've just now heard of the shower method which sounds interesting...

10. Get a dropper and put a drop no more on each bud and wait few mins add another drop if its not wetish

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. drop of what mate? water? you think this is safe to do on the buds? buds with moisture on them while being stored in a jar will invite the growth of molds right? then why add water? just a curios pot head here :)

Do not do this.  Since you grow, I'd go with the stem piece, or a small piece of leaf.  It won't take much, so don't over do it.

13. I heard adding a piece of an orange in the jar will do the trick.
    Also give you a nice fruity orangey taste to your bud!

14. A small piece of potato skin will also do it.

15. Pravda humity packs are your friend. 68% rh will bring them back to life. They sell the small ones for a buck.

wrong.. the correct boveda RH is 62% for marijuana

17. Wrong. He is trying to bring them back to life. If you can not read the thread tittle. Over dried buds. Nice try ass. Work on those literacy skills.

18. umm the 62% will bring them up and keep them at the correct RH...ass.