crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Yeah, she does get colorful. It's Green Crack from Cali Connection.

• Like Like x 1
  2. my crew is doing well..daily temps peak at about 112-115f..3 wtrngs a day still needed..sun now at laser quality so plnts get moved when it hits 100f into alcove..they hopefully will finish mid sept..clones are doing well and their res now has insulation jckt and i'm doing the ice pk shuffle 000_9305.JPG 000_9303.JPG 000_9299.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  3. musically things are lookin up..that keys player kept stalling.. he ran his ad bk in nov 2018..then he ran it again in may 2019..he always traveling so couldn't get together finally i said screw it and ran my own ad..got zero response...outta the blue a bnd calls me..classic rock..seems they wanna dump their drunkard drummer so i went to the audition on sun..they hv a kit at their rehersal hall with evrything so i didn't hv to bring mine..its a short 23mi to rehersal hall perfect for my car..they hv another rehersal place at their keys players hse dwn the hill in palm springs wit a kit there as well..additional 30 mi that i will not drive..we will car pool..its looking very hopeful..they said they'll call me and i know i played with waay more finesse than the drummer they have..i imagine they gotta fire that guy and get his gear outta there..the leader was tlkng wit rest of bnd and this the story i pieced together..bass p/u drummer for rehersal and the guy was already drunk..guy hadn't learned his prts either..during rehersal helped himself to 3 carboys without asking outta the fridge that really pissed the leader off..casting about in fustration he went to CL and came across my ad..yup! often its all about timing..so i'm gonna ride this train if asked

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice! Timing is everything. Hopefully it works out.
    Working the evening shift pretty much killed my social and jamming life for now. I still beat my kit when the urges arise though...

• Like Like x 3
  5. i heard bk frm the bnd ..they like evrything but my timing..i tend to slow down..what can i say..hvn't been in a bnd in 10yrs..arthritis did do damage..i'm physically outta shape..i'm OLD!!!! they said they gonna try another three guys this wk and get bk to me..it'll take lotta wrk to get in shape..road wrk to build the legs up for a strt..not like i hv anything else to do ..i will not go to the grave quietly

• Like Like x 3
  6. Week 5 in the closet...
    She's gettin kinda beefy from the rough-housing. :ey:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Her sister in dirt...
    Been slightly violent with her as well, but she's not thickening up the badonkadonk like hydro does.
    Did give her a new airpot and about 4 gallons of fresh dirt stuff. Should get me a few more weeks of veggin
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Their Mommas
    5 weeks of 12/12
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Too bad we ain't got scratch-n-sniff up in here.
    She smells so yummy!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Hope all has been great for you, Crank.
    Nice to see you're still active.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Those red leaves always look
    SO.
    GOOD.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Durban Poison
    Got a purple one
    They'll fill out in the next few weeks! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dam! I guess my sweet buds broke the conversation. Didn't mean to

• Like Like x 1
  11. Everyone took a break about the same time lol.

Sent with my new moo moooo

12. think a shared custody thing so on the dwn lo...rember?..respect

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes I was just trying not to say it lol

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ... That’s what great bud does..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. how do u like the air-pot compared to the fabric pot any diffrence...

• Like Like x 1
  16. i'm doing hydro autos outdrs..nvr had autos get this big before..Sweet tooth and Sin Tra Bajo bth freebies frm Barneys..seedlings are Critical..the hydros though auto are getting supplemental lite nitely til mar 18 when days strt getting longer DSCN0445.JPG DSCN0446.JPG DSCN0447.JPG DSCN0448.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Dudes, you won't believe this. It took me a long time to decide, but I decided to install a solar panel on the roof for my traca. My business started to pay off, as my electric bill went down. My friends loved it))

18. What size panels did you get?