crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. How tall are they whenbu put them into flower.. i know u usually beg for 3weeks but how tall are they usually??

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 1
  2. These are about 2' stood up. Scrog brings them down to like 18"
    They were 1' when flipped
    They vegged for 5 weeks
    Longer than normal, but they are from regular seeds and it takes longer to determine sex with those.
    6 females from 12 seeds is what I hoped for!
    50% is nature's equilibrium!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I barely get a foot with a full grown plant.. they usually stop at about 14”.. if i vegged for 3 weeks ill be placing plants into flower at maybe 8” tall only.

My lights are as far as possible and i cant get nothing to stretch to atleast 2’.. these qb are fairly strong and penetrate pretty far intotyhe canopy keeping things short.. only thing i have that stretched, stretched cause of its pheno type is this CDA#2.. Im expecting long ass buds from her..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sypha, your plants should be drenched in intense light from the first day they pop up out of the ground.
    It's a weed, not a delicate little rosebud.
    Autos are delicate little rosebud assholes
    You growing autos?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. They definitely drenched in light from sprout.. but they just dont stretch much.. i grow both.. right now i have 3 autos & 5 photos in flower all about a week or so apart literally..

The autos stay under the qb’s the longest (18hrs) and 2 of the tallest of the 5 photos join them for 12 hrs a day.. the other 3 photos are flowering under blurples (ones i had b-4 updrading to qb’s)..

My autos seem to be very resilient to alot.. (not like delicate rosebuds).. i have 2 of the same strain showing 2 completely different pheno types.. one is short and dumb bushy & the other so damn stretched and tall and linky with no problem of air passing thru it..

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Buy a bag of dirt that you can stick a seed in and water it!
    If it cures to 10-ish oz...Killer!

• Like Like x 3
  7. my crew is doing well i'm wrkin on upgrade to the alcovee so i cn do lite dep..found folding screen on CL that will cvr the alcove..just gotta figure how to install it..the music thing so far not happening..that keys player just can't pull a session together..doesn't seem to care..this is typical here in the boonies..people just don't care about doing things in a timely fashion..drives me crazy! try gettin a plumber when you nd one..hah! its been 7 mos since his first ad..3wk since his last ad..i call the guy its like call me nxt wk and remind me,,WTF! this guy is like so many keybrd players i wrk'd wit..totally self centered...your time is their time attitude..i doubt this will come together..its jr's bat,ball, and yrd and mom says he don't feel like comin out today..always hated that guy ya know

• Like Like x 4
  8. forgot the pics..smokin 000_8965.JPG 000_8967.JPG 000_8969.JPG brooklyn sunrise..ay yah!

• Like Like x 5
  9. Ever have a bat fly in your house?
    Little brown bat flew in my house and immediately hit a wall and fell
    I was able to scoop him in my hands and carry him to the front yard
    Sat him on the grass and he gathered strength and jumped up and flew away
    Haa!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hero!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. been pretty quiet up in here..my crew is carryin on..and of course nuthin frm keys player..probally health too shitty to play anymore and he's in denial about it..i may hold his heels to the fire i get a chance..hate people wasting my time and hopes 000_9025.JPG 000_9026.JPG 000_9027.JPG 000_9023.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. Hey Crankz and Dr. M!
    My bro Schmebulock and I are growing Durban Poison from Dutch Passion Seeds.
    I make bags for the babies. These are about 3qt size with cardboard supports and wrapped with foil. I put germinated seeds with a tail in the bags. They pop up pretty quick so I hit em with 190w CMH.
    !00% germination rate with:
    6 Durban Poison from Dutch Passion
    2 Critical Hog from THSeeds
    1 Pineapple Punch from Seedsman
    All came from Seedsman. (no problems in 3 years)
    In 3-4 weeks these will go into 8gal hempy tubs in a mix of peat compost, mychorrhizae rich bag dirt and lots of coco and perlite for my usual and favorite coco soil hybrid mix. 8 of these will be grown out. 1 won't make the cut. It's a space consideration. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yo... I'm still alive. Just chillin low key over the summer...
    Looks like the genetics are whacked with that... that ain't no foxtail... that's more like a wolftail or some shit! lol
    Either that or you stressed that bitch. I'm bettin genetics

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. My new flower room
    4 Thanos finishing in the back and 8 young Durban Poison
    DSCN8605.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  15. Just been keeping the green crack around over the summer here...
    Was down to the bare minimum there for a minute, with a couple stashed away because it sure seemed like there was some watching going on. PoPo doing frequent slow drive-bys and City snooping around under the guise of supposed "code violations" of open storage on the property.
    It's a fucking stack of landscaping timbers! Piss off! Other neighbors have more crap in their yards than I ever will!

Obviously I didn't get busted. Phew...
    I digress...

Two years I've been running this pheno. No telling how many times I've cloned it, but of the last run of clones I kept two. Was six. Gave 4 away.
    Got the closet setup for the 25 gallon cooler dwc again. No fog this time (didn't feel like setting it up too). Just straight up DWC with my hacked waterfarm air lift pump drip ring deal added...
    Drips for one minute every 40ish via one of my modded timers. Been in there two weeks as of today. Seems to be doing fine.
    Didn't take any pics of its start though.
    It was tiny. It's grown quite a bit.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Other clone is in dirt in the veg box. Keeping it just because... Really, I don't know why. I can clone the closet later, but whatever. lol
    image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll pry end up flowering it like these two raggedy ones in dirt that were the stashed away clones.
    These provided the clones above.
    Yesterday was two weeks of 12/12.
    Lights don't come on for another 1/2 hour. So, shhhh
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Not expecting a whole lot from em. Most of it will likely just go to oil. Gonna mess around with making myself some vape juice soon...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. we're gettin into peak summer here ..first day to top 115f..was 123f at the hottest prt today..plnts are handling it like champs..gotta wtr 3-4 times a day though.. 000_9247.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. Four weeks in the closet for this clone.
    Been roughing her up a little (topped and lil bit of supercrop pinching) to get some branching going. See what the next few weeks bring...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Other clone in dirt
    image.jpg

image.jpg

And 4 weeks 12/12 for the two in the tent.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 or 6 more weeks to go.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Those red leaves sure are perdy. What strain was that one?

• Like Like x 2