crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Here's a couple of 2 footers that have a little color. Very sticky and touching them turns your hands into glue traps. Taking down the sage n sour bit by bit.
    A few jars dry and tons more to go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. is there anything as joyful as a full larder of jars wit more bud to be hrvst'd

• Like Like x 3
  3. It's a beautiful thing!
    I think of the jars in terms of dollars.
    1 jar = $250
    That's the joy! Haa!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #13404 Schplakken, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Crankz, Dr. M, if you wanna play drums, you gotta start when you're 6!
    Some metal passion in Avery (Drummer) Molek
    Watch both of these

Sweet fukin bell rides!
    The tilt that he does with the left hand keeps him in the pocket
    Don't look him up on youtube
    You'll watch him play for half a day!
    Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lucy, in the sky, with diamonds
    -John Lennon
    (world's worst Clue player)

6. Got the flower tent cleaned up and the 12 Thanos kids in there.
    All 12 were in a 3'x'3 space in veg, so now they can get blasted with light and spread out some.
    I flipped the lights about 3 days ago so I'll see sex in a couple of weeks, then the girls will go into the 8gal tubs to blossom.
    Hoping for 4-5 fat females!
    Ideally, I would get 6 females and 6 males so I could pick the best of those and breed some seeds outside!
    Gonna be $6000 in my pocket
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. I read over and over again about how it’s mag or calcium def. But my plants would come to fruition so I had a hunch and I tested it.
    Topped/mainlined 3 plants but left one alone. All the cropped plants developed some purple streaming and red petioles. I topped the one that I didn’t crop and two days later the petioles(leaf stems) were indeed red at the spot I topped.
    I also live in Michigan and I don’t turn heat on really in spring and temps have gotten low so maybe the light hermetic stress of temp change mixed with cropping causes some extra anthocyanins to be produced for reasons I’m not certain on so not going to elaborate.
    However if you also have leaves that are looking unhappy and brown or yellow or striped...it’s a phos/mag/calc deficiency. I had that happen before and my whole entire stalk started to purple. That’s a dif thread to be answered in though.
    So I agree with the guys on don’t worry to anyone who has red with purple streaks unless you see other symptoms and have not had ANY other mild stress cropping or environmental variables change recently.
    Oh sometimes just changing nutes I think does it too. Definitely if the nutes are not similar at all i suppose.

• Like Like x 2
  8. harvesting the hydros sun morn..super kush strt'd flwring this wk gonna hv to fight reveg wit them somehow..drp'd the nxt round of seeds..kryptonite kush 000_8905.JPG 000_8904.JPG 000_8900.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sage N Sour grow finished and Thanos ready to flower!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hrvst'd my hydros ystrday..it was a lot! meanwhile super kush are flwrng hrd 000_8912.JPG 000_8914.JPG 000_8918.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Today
    5 Thanos girls were transplanted into the 8 gal tubs and comfortably installed in the tent!
    They began showing sex 3 days ago.
    Perfect time for the transition into their permanent home under kick ass lights in a controlled environment. They were all topped once.
    Fancy!
    Haa!
    5 of the boys were abandoned against the wall outside.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Fukin Crankz and me

• Like Like x 4
  12. Yo @crankz! How's the space closet going? That beast has gotta be just about done by now... Are you sitting on a couple pounds now?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hey, sorry I ain't been around...
    Things went pretty well, but it's all kinda put away right now.
    Got a feeling I'm being watched. Being real quiet right now.

• Like Like x 5
  14. 000_8941.JPG 000_8938.JPG 000_8939.JPG 000_8940.JPG 000_8941.JPG 000_8938.JPG 000_8939.JPG 000_8940.JPG
    i hear ya..i know the feelin..my flwrng plnts strt'd lite dep last nite..roll into alcove daily at 6 is the plan..sprouts gettin 24/7..hvn't tlk'd music since car blew up bk in oct..so got a decent sorta car..keys player tlk'd to in nov finally ready to put bnd together..local players in my twn so no comute to rehearse..keys has rehersal hall wit gear including drums..keys plays B-3!!..gettin together nxt wknd..seems to be ALL comin together..finally get to hv fun playin the blues..ya its old skool blues thats a lot fun to play..ain't got but maybe three diferent beats essentially..ya its gettin interesting..i finally feel like practice'in

• Like Like x 4
  15. No worries bro - stay safe! We'll keep your thread warm while things cool off

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Couple of Gibsons
    Both were played today! Haa!
    Thanos girls
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Two weeks ago when I took it down.
    Friday the 4th to be exact...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Crankz
    I had another girl in a tub outside that looks pretty good, so she went in the tent tonight.
    6 Thanos girls in my little tent is gonna be a wild ride!
    Haa!
    I put the scrog down on em and the training has begun!
    Bent all over the place to expose as many bud sites as possible.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1