crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. You never had fries from those? I grew up with those holding a wax paper sheet and a big wad of hand cut, greasy fries. The good ones! In-N-Out Burger still uses those! Most excellent!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ya'll gonna look at my new journal?

• Like Like x 3
  3. now i WANT fries and burgers!..lol!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. In-N-Out Burger in Pasadena. Mother store. Big cheese and sweet tomatoes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. No link just what you posting.

Sent with my hello Kitty kite

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. No bud.. i think u did the link into ur signature improperly.. i went to ur profile and found it under posts started by u..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  8. I know you're not a metal guy, Crankz, but an amp that sounds good with your drums can come in any size, so I've learned. I got a little orange for fun today! It's tiny, smaller than a 2L bottle. I played it at guitar center and it sounded like a monster. It even made me sound ok for a minute! Haa! I have a Marshall JCM 2000, an Ibanez Thermion 120 and other tube amps with 5x the power of this, but this little 20w fuker is brutal! Played it through a 4x12 cab and it sounded like thunder metal face peel...loud as fuk! Big fat bottom and clean harmonics like the bigger amps. OK, so that's my review of the day! Haa!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sweet! Yeah, there's some really nice sounding little amps out there. They're perfect if you're playing a venue with proper sound reinforcement.
    Ain't gotta carry much...

• Like Like x 1
  10. all the plnts got hrvst'd last wk, air dried and jarr'd..outdr hydros are in wk 3 flwr and going for it hrd!! using only miracle crop and AFF..super kush seedlings at two wks..jugs all were reamended today in prep for auto White Widow seeds drop..ordered a 5pk of RR cubes so i can get germ'in..i'm a little late but shouldn't make a dif wit autos..we'll see 000_8798.JPG 000_8800.JPG 000_8803.JPG 000_8801.JPG 000_8802.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Closet at 8 weeks 12/12
    She's like clockwork... I'll give her two more weeks. I need to strip a bunch of leaves off. Pry this coming weekend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Auto Colorado Cookies in the tent at 9 weeks from seed

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Few more weeks for it at least

• Like Like x 7
  12. Have you grown that closet strain before? The red leaves look familiar...

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yeah, it's the same Green Crack I've been running for about two years now.
    Well, a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone... off the original. Not really sure what generation of clones, but it's been a bunch.
    She does put off the Fall colors. Right on schedule.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Quick question, Crankz. Do you think white walls reflect better than the pebbled mylar stuff in a grow tent? I'm thinking of putting some white panels over the mylar. Whadda ya think bro?
    P.S. I'm gonna need to sample the Green Crack for quality, so you need to put an ounce back for me! Haa!
    Better yet, shoot me about 6 fat clones! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've heard that flat white is a really good reflector, but I guess I'm just kinda sold on the shiny stuff. lol
    I'll bet it's half a dozen to one and 6 to the other.

About a month and she'll be sample ready...

• Like Like x 2