crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Yeah, I've only heard about him. No personal experience. I'm happy with this GC pheno though. Been cloning it for almost two years now. Come July anyway...
    I need to get my shit together and run some variety. So much other life shit going on right now though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Huge colas.. i only get those of i dont touch or train in any way besides that i get a bunch of fat not as long colas kinda like a scrog almost..

Flower tent
    Flower tent

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yes it did. It's on its second 12hr night right now.
    Wednesday was 11 weeks. I meant to post some pics, but have just been too busy. Goofin off at work now. So, it's as good a time as any...
    Just got two pics from Wednesday.
    Not totally full, but she's a pretty big girl.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll do a little more tucking and spreading over the next week. Then defoliate a bit.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Love her. Lol no idea why she reminds me of cousin it gorgeous.

Sent on my pet rock using my upgraded sling shot!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. What a beautiful plant! I wish all indoor growers could see how you do in your grow spaces. How much do you want from the flowering girl? 14 oz?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Took down the Amnesia Haze plant today. Might be 8 oz. [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ill say about 60% full on this pic??

Any reason u didnt wait till closer to about 80% full b-4 flipping??

Over all shes is one beautiful plant brother wow.. just everything about her in all angles looks A-1..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I couldn't wait any longer. I May possibly run out of my stash before she's done. Can't be having that!
    Not even gonna guesstimate what I'll pull yet.
    Will see how the next few weeks go.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ahh, okay i see..

So im guessing u got suttin ready to go in after she comes out.. so youll be ready by the time you run out of her buds??

How long does it take u to smoke a plant??

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Heh... Well, that all depends on how much help I have with smoking it all. I got some cuts of it in my cloner now that I took over the weekend. They should root within two weeks or so. I can always run it again, or pop something new.
    Plenty of time to figure that out. It should be a good yield that'll last a bit though. Plus I've got the auto Colorado Cookies plant in my tent. It's only two weeks old though, but may finish around the same time as the closet.
    It'll be all good in a couple months.

• Like Like x 3
  11. cold slowed the crew dwn except for the hydros that hv res heaters..had temps in the 70's today and they strt'd bouncing bk 000_8560.JPG 000_8556.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. Yesterday... Auto Colorado Cookies @ 2 weeks from seed
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The closet this morning. Wednesday will be 1 week of 12/12
    image.jpg

Filling the net a lil more as she stretches.
    image.jpg

Cleaned up the underside some image.jpg

She's workin on turnin the stalk to a trunk...
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. 5 Sour Sage got moved into the flower tent to have a great time for a few months! Haa!
    The feed is simple because it's dirt.
    10ml Floranova bloom per gallon. Daily.
    Might use some fungus and bacteria colonies in there if you're in coco or dirt.
    Maybe some cal/mag and cane sugar at some point.
    Gonna need a P-K boost near the end. I use Flower Fuel for that.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 9 fingers on one of em! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Holy shit! 10ml of nova per gallon in dirt? Fuck that's crazy! You go gurl...
    I'm using nova on the big bitch in the closet. Of course she's in a 25 gallon dwc, but I'm using like 2ml per gallon. Running right around 500 ppm total. Or 1 EC, if that's how you wanna roll.
    The lil auto in coco will get the same basically...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Those are looking nice! This is what I've got going in a 2x3 tent now. I need more space! 20190228_222357.jpg 20190228_222337.jpg 20190227_223848.jpg 20190227_223721.jpg
    Day 15 of flower.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. That's just a swollen preflower. I don't see signs of herm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well, that makes me feel better... I don't remember the mother throwing anything like that before, but she was never under qbs either!
    Dammit, I already been promising seeds to some of my friends lol.

• Like Like x 1