crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. finally found the right car..2003 vw gti turbo 1.8..nuthin fancy..144k nu clutch,tires, heads and gasket, timin belt installed at 100k mi..got a/c..5spd! this is a major upgrade for me..its a salvage car but last owner took time and $ to make it safe daily driver however got corporate gig and was being shamed by buddies for paint job on this car..i saw it cpl mos bk at $2,500 then ltr they drp'd price to $1,500..it was a 100mi run to go see and buy..very gd shape mechanically but small stuff like latches will all hv to be fixed..first is the hood release latch..its missin a handle that was plastic..$8 on ebay or the entire assembly for $30-$38..gonna figure it out this morn and order the prt..currently takes 5 min to open witout the hndle..oil was dirty and low ..coolant as well..wasn't surprised judging by the state of the guys hse..rescued the car just in time 000_8502.JPG 000_8503.JPG 000_8504.JPG 000_8505.JPG 000_8506.JPG methinks

• Like Like x 4
  2. I have owned a few salvage cars. I was happy with them all. Would still have one of I hadn't moved to Belgium.

Sent on my pet rock using my upgraded sling shot!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sweet!
    I'd drive it

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sweet V Dub bro! It looks to be in good shape and surely economical with plenty of drum kit space!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Here's a little of the first of 3 Jack Herer that I'm taking down in 4 day increments because I don't have much drying space/closet that I can keep steadily at 55-60%rh. As they shrink, into the drying closet goes another! WWxBB in the closet. The 2 Jacks will go in today after a little fan leaf trim. Still have an Amnesia Haze in the tent. It will go for another 2-3 weeks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Amnesia Haze [​IMG] 2 Jacks [​IMG] WWxBB in closet [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lookin fire!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Love the buds they look so ready.. seems harvested at perfect timing.. what made u decide nows the time??

• Like Like x 1
  8. B4 i started trying to grow i was so into cars..
    Im more of a honda dude tho..
    But mann ive seen some great and powerfull modifications done to these cars specifically.. motors and trans are really really good on these cars..

seems like u got urself a gem bud!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. i forgot the engine shot that sold me 000_8510.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. Looks pretty clean. No clear signs of leaks up top anyway. That's always a good sign.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. that was my thought..was clean underneath too

• Like Like x 3
  12. A few amber trichs and instinct. I knew I had to take them down 1 after another because of limited stable drying space.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well sir they look amazing.. hope the smoke report is just as amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fuck, thats such a beautiful plant. The colors make it 10x better.

• Like Like x 4
  15. WWxBB hanging. Jack Herer cuts on the tub lid! Haa! Amnesia Haze has a week or 3. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. I have some Ghost OG x BB I still have yet to run.....This is tempting.

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you are new to growing in a tent and want an easy to grow and badass strain. I suggest Jack Herer. She's pretty cool with the situation while you're dialing in the tent. Very sturdy and forgiving. Always the most beautiful plants in my grow and there's at least 1 in every grow! Haa! (old pics of Jack) DSCN7298.JPG DSCN6370.JPG DSCN6375.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah, she's a keeper. Potent too!
    Cali Connection Green Crack
    I'm anxious to see how she shows off this time in dwc.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I took his Grape OG and crossed it a few ways. Just alone, that shit is so dank. It's the dankest grape you've probably never yet smelled, ugh, it's amazing & so loud. You can't ride with it, can't carry it around anywhere near you, etc. I have prob the best pheno he's ever had a progeny produce. Grape Rom x Tahoe x Ghost & Grape Rom x Tahoe to a white fire mom I got from my buddy. Running RDWC as well. 18 bucket setup. 8 of them filled, plants veg for 45 days under the 1k @ 750

• Like Like x 2
  20. Swerve is a worthless fuck, though.

• Informative Informative x 1