crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. took just two days of no supplemental light for the big un to strt flwring hard 000_8451.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. #13222 Schplakken, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    How are you getting free beans without a purchase? I wanna get some too! What's the trick bro? Are you getting promo codes or something? Help me out! Haa!
    * I see that Steak already asked this! Also, if you see anything in my journal that you wanna use, feel free. Let me know if I can help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck with the new wheels bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm there when you get it running bro.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pics from yesterday
    8 weeks
    Hopefully another week or two and she'll fill the closet up more and be big enough to flip.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Defoliated some. Was getting thick. Need to do more in a few days.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Pasted File at February 2, 2019 8_43 AM (1).png Heres the company Logo.... Let me know if you guys like it..... Website coming soon. I hope you guys check it out when its up.

• Like Like x 2
  7. i like it..has a sense of class and serenity not like the crassness of mars-hydro

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. my outdr crew is rollin along all are strtin to show sex killed 3 males so far..all in alcove are fems..cuts not rooted yet.. 000_8476.JPG 000_8475.JPG 000_8474.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thanks Doc Cover-Image (1).jpg Pasted File at February 3, 2019 2_01 AM.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Not on your level yet, but just stepped up to space age last night.
    The 4xqb132 is almost built now. Just got to finish hangers, diver bracket, perdy up terminations, and she'll be ready for the tent. 20190202_190257.jpg 1549156836984.jpg 20190202_233047.jpg 20190202_233148.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Looks great, man!
    Awesome! The QBs make for some nice efficient lights.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 9 weeks in...
    Not all massive like I'd like her to be by now, but I'm not running co2 in there, so I can't expect the same kind of growth rates I was getting back when my main room was running. One of these days I'll get that room back up...

Anyway, she's getting bigger. Another week maybe two and I should be able to flip. Depends on how my stash is looking lol. I'm runnin low and she takes at least 9 weeks to finish...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not quite the tree trunks of the past, but we're working on it.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Clean buds. Filtered airflow. I don't like fuzz and little fibers and people dust on my buds, so I've been keeping the tent closed and letting the gear do the work of growing this medicine! Hoping for 4lb. DSCN8080.JPG DSCN8076.JPG DSCN8075.JPG DSCN8074.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. lighters the wrong color

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. havin windy days and cold nites..rain last wk.plnts are hangin wit it..waiting for 4 to shw sex..hydros being kept wrm wit heaters in the soup..big un should be ready by mid march 000_8482.JPG 000_8487.JPG 000_8488.JPG 000_8489.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. I saw this and it made me think of you nutty musicians.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hey Guys just dropping by. Hey Crank thanks for giving me permission to use your content some of your pictures are quite popular.

By the way if any other guys want to have there content shared on Instagram let me knlw. My profile is doing is gaining momentum pretty quick

• Like Like x 2
  18. 10 weeks
    Pry go another before I flip. Wanna fill the screen a bit more since this green crack isn't a big stretcher. Definitely the same bushy girl she's been in past runs.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Will need to get some more clones going soon. She's still a keeper. Come July, it'll be two years since I dropped her as a bean. Definitely got my monies worth... lol

Dropped a bean yesterday, for the latest Vault comparative grow. Colorado Cookies Auto
    image.jpg

It was cracked this morning and went into the tent.
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    RTF setup in coco/perlite
    Hand watering to start...

• Like Like x 2