crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Ahhh dude Puffponics is much better! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ok. These are ready for the flower tent. Gotta clean up the space in the next day or two. 5 three gallon buckets in various stages of training. 32 days above ground. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Coco Loco Hempy Grow #2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fog has been pretty good to me. Been cloning with it since the first post of this thread. lol
    Using it in this DWC primarily for the initial root development till they hit the water. The design has the bottom of the netpot about 3 inches away from the water and barely getting wetted from the bubbles. The fog is run on one of my cycle timers 3 mins on 9 mins off. Seems to be enough to keep the hydroton moistened.

Will see how it goes...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got the clone in last night
    image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Let's all make some monsters in the next few months! That's my intention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @crankz when you clone aeroponically, how do you end up transplanting into the hydro? Just set the little guy in the net pot and put the growing media around it?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yup... Just size it up for placement in the netpot, put in a little layer of hydroton, dangle it in place, and carefully pour the rest of the hydroton around it.
    Hydroton had been soaked in a pH'd weak nute mix.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gotcha, thought that might have been what happened.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Also, which cloner do you have @crankz?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha... go to the very first post of this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ive never been to the begining of this thread.. ive got alot of reading to do.. so much to learn & take in here.. just clicked on the link above my post & it took me to the first post here.. good info on alot of stuff in this thread

• Like Like x 2
  12. Where do you come up with these setups... You customized the cooler?

• Like Like x 1
  13. 20181205_172609_Film1.jpg yummy! Im starting to get impatient.... I need to start planning my next run as an distraction. Next run im going to try to grow 8 different strains in 3 Gal Smart pots.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Some nice ass looking buds, Hebrew, good going bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. hah! us DIY'ers don't look at objects the way most do we go ''how can i utilize this in my grw'' or in whatever we're wrking on

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I have a 20 Gal Res but I dont like the design. The top has 16 3inch openings for the net pots. Id rather have much larger and fewer. I want to make one but not sure where to start...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yeah, I'm all about DIY.
    Like Dr says, I just see stuff and the gears start turning until something manifests...

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thanks ive been working hard to get my skillz up and perfect my environment... Ofcourse great genetics helps... Here is the sativa leaner phenotype.
    20181206_152859_Film1.jpg 20181206_152854_Film1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would buy one of those from you. I could grow a monster in that thing... Or at least some tips on how to build one.

• Like Like x 1
  20. lots of stuff like coolers are seasonal..winter they sell that stuff cheap at the local level..fans are gd to buy in summer hrd to find during winter and pricy at that time..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1