crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Today would be 10 weeks for the closet, but I chopped it Saturday. It'll hang for at least a week.
    image.jpg

Getting it ready for the comparative grow autos.
    Gonna do RTF in hydroton and air-pots like I did in the tent a couple grows ago.
    Pry start em beginning of next month. Still gotta rig up something for feed lines. I'll hafta make some kinda manifold. I'll figure it out...
    image.jpg

Tent at 3.5 weeks
    image.jpg

And the clones
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. I see you have the feed and flow dialed in as usual. You're res will work nicely! Hold on! No res this grow? What you gonna put in those fancy pots? Prolly blast out some autos in there. Coco dirt?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Haha
    It's gonna be like I just said...
    Comparative grow autos from The Vault
    Recirculating top feed with Hydroton in the pots.
    I'll definitely be using the reservior, just won't need to fill it as much since I won't be trying to flood the table.
    You'll see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Killer!
    My closet is actually 315 CMH, cob, and QB all rotating above nice and slowly via an old school Sun Circle light rotator.
    I like to be unique... :ey:

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Kick ass light rig! Did you build the frames for the qb's? When will you be building one like that for me? I'll have new kids in the flower tent in a couple of weeks. (hint hint) Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  6. How do you catch a unique rabbit?
    You neek up on it!
    How do you catch a tame one?
    Tame way!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Naw... They're on heatsinks that I got with them.
    Pretty simple stuff to put together.
    You can do eeet

• Like Like x 2
  8. #12890 Schplakken, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    Well, when I do get some qb stuff, be sure that I will bug you repeatedly for help! So far I'm jazzed with the cmh's but I'm always looking for supplemental lighting too. These are at 2 weeks above ground with the 2 smaller ones 3 days behind under a 315 cmh running at 245w. This is one of those pics where people ask 'What's with the bags and the bands around the bottom?', What light is that?, Why are the 2 middle ones different than the bigger ones? What's that tube hanging down? etc. Haa! Bigger ones are NHS regular from Mr. Nice, hoping for 4 girls but 3 is fine too. Smaller ones are fem Blueberry from seedsman, tube is from sugar and yeast Co2 generator, I've been using the bags for 2.5 years successfully. Bands on bottom are for support. Taa Daa! Haa! Ready for flower time in another week or 2. Maybe you'll have my sun circle rig built by then? Eheehee! DSCN7575.JPG DSCN7582.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well I made a couple mistakes in the first half of the crop... The best half unfortunately. I had a fan place directly on them witch was compounded by over trimming... They really seem to have lost all there smell and are kinda ugly.

The second batch of the lower plant i kept all the sugar leaves on and they dried much slower, still have there smell and the tricomes are much more visible...

I think I mostly lost smell hopefully not to much potentcy... Overall im pretty much happy with the yeild. It was pretty much 1 plant.

The photo Super Skunks are flowering nicely and I have some gold leaf coming behind it...

This gold leaf seedling is pretty resilent. I pretty much melted half the plant when the T5 fell on it without me knowing... Seem to be doing ok though... The last pic is right after it happened. And the second to last is how it looks now... 20180815_010826_Film4-1-1.jpg 20180815_012554_Film4.jpg 20180815_012532_Film4.jpg 20180808_232751_Film4.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Man!

I'd donate my right nut for that setup. Love the curved frame.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 000_7875.JPG hrvst'd my WF this morn..very, very fluffy bud dissapointment but it is what it is...who knew the heat would strt so erly or be so hot this yr..pretty much the grw failed bk when the wf cuts wouldn't root and then the oj kush clones burnt up..by then it was too hot to strt anything else..had strategy meet ystrday wit guit plyr ystrday..his nu bass came in and he going to switch to that..we discussed what songs will be profitable to learn and play..looks like we're going to try to get 25 jazz stds learned..found that jazz gigs in Palms Springs pay aprox $300 min a nite..think we're gonna try to find players who want to do that kinda stuff..

• Like Like x 5
  12. finally had a decent rehersal..guit/plyr has switched to bass and now it sounds like something..lots of wrk but now i;m encouraged that we can get this!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #12895 Schplakken, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Nice, Doc! It's nice to have a solid jam. Somebody to play off of and build the songs. Get in sync. It's rare, but it happens! Eddie and Alex Van Halen. Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart. John Bonham and Jimmy Page. Nick Mason and David Gilmore. Dimebag and Vinnie Paul. Nicko McBrain and Dave Murry, and especially Steve Harris! A good singer helps too! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ozzy & Randy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Help Crankz.... Whole plant was covered in this spots today... WTF... Shit happened over night... 20180820_200928_Film1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. No idea... I mean, the plant looks hungry. Like it's not getting a proper balanced nutrient solution, or just not enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Need to get some elbow fittings and some more hose, and the closet will be ready.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Hey buddy .... been a long time haha .... I will come back and look more in detail what's been going on with your grow . Later bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2