crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. #12841 Schplakken, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Put on 'Disposable Heroes' and just splash the cymbols a little. 1983 was maybe when you saw them playing in the garage? Snare crack. Just to get your feet wet and involved! Haa!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You can press 'Full Image' to make your pics full sized!

3. #12843 Schplakken, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    I love your grows but I can't have all that growth on the bottom. Gonna be some pretty buds for you to spend 2 days trimming! That's the way it's supposed to be with a big ass harvest like that!
    DSCN7177.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. It'd actually be pretty hard to clear away the lower stuff on a plant that size in there. At least the back side anyway. Especially with the screen in.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I hear ya. Crawl space gets smaller when they fill out. I sometimes feel like a cave diver clearing out seaweed.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I ordered
    High-Powered LED Pocket Magnifier (60x-Flex)
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    Hopefully this will be good enough.
    Have then 24 out of 48hrs of light dep completed. I should get it on Wednesday if the Tricomes are cloudy im chopping!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah, that should be just fine for scoping the trichs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Do think I need it...
    Just came out of 30hrs light dep.... OMG does it work. Look at these shots... No more white hairs, way more Crystals and its dripping with resin.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. My youtube with some ups... Kinda proud for my first grow ever...

10. fired off email to manufacturer of this POS throne..it will not fold up because either the welds are in the wrng place making the dbl brace leg impact the set screw so it can't close and the cross brace hits the leg on other side..the clearnce of ctr pole is so low that your wt is enough to make it touch the flr..then you;re supported by it and one leg instead of three..all your wt is focussed on one screw when it goes the leg will instantly collaspe and you'll crash to the floor and likely be hurt..i did buy another seat on ebay used for $40..has a bk on it and old schoo 000_7851.JPG 000_7852.JPG 000_7853.JPG 000_7854.JPG 000_7855.JPG 000_7850.JPG l swivel adj..swivels can be problematic if you continually adj them cause they won't fit in yer case other wise..my nu case that won't be a problem

• Like Like x 1
  11. Personally I'd wait till getting a good look at the trichs. Another week could add even more weight...

Yeah, that throne looks cheap. Thin metal and flimsy flanges. That's how they keep the kit price low, but the hardware ends up being worthless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. This would suck! lol

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. you be playin my ass! my ass! my ASS IS ON FIRE! instead of the roof is on fire!..lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Scoped them out today? 100% cloudy?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah man, looks pretty much so. I'd pry still give it till the weekend. That's just me though. I'm sure it'll get you stoned regardless.

• Like Like x 2
  16. They call that a cheap thrill seat LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. #12857 Schplakken, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Look like just 2-3 weeks to go! You had them in the dark for 1.5 days? I hope they don't throw nanners.

18. I think that kind of drum throne is called 'The Bunger'. It needs to be sanitized after each session! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. 36 hours is day and half.... It worked great and the 2 "Non Auto" autos started floweri g immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Day and a half. Sorry. Non Auto autos immediate flower in darkness. Cool! You can still press the 'Full Image' button for your pictures if you want!