crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Right I can't blame ya, wait till you try that 3 bears, the taste was perfect I smoked a whole plant (3 grams Lol) in 1 sitting and regretted it not at all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haha... Always better than nothing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yep that' where I'm at atm. Waiting on these 3 bears to finish so I can have some more smoke. Sucks being dry in a shitty state.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 3bog and grwmate oj kush..went outdrs last wk and am using lite depto keep them in veg..3bog on left 000_7129.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  5. Pry chop my 3bog next week sometime. Monday will be 11 weeks from seed.
    This is at 10

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just pulled the trigger on this lil guy. I placed the 3500k in the center 2x 4000k kitty corner to each other and 2x 3000k kitty corner to each other. Screenshot_20180222-110520.png

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sweet! Should be a killer light.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hopefully it runs cooler than the cmh and just as good

• Like Like x 1
  9. You'll be able to, and actually want to run slightly higher ambient temps with the leds since there's really no infrared to heat up leaf surface for transpiration.
    My closet has been running around 82-84 degrees.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Be a good summer light

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sweeeeet

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had to call them up and change my order change from the 25TS to the 25CS. Kept the same configuration tho. It was 120$ difference for the cxb3590. Didn't read quite enough about it the first go.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Love your setup @crankz, lights on the side are brilliant, and I love the reflectors just below the plants, are those just pieces of tinfoil wrapped around cardboard? I feel like I want to implement some of these in my grow

Sent from my HTC U11 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hey, thanks!
    Those are actually 1/2" foam insulation boards from Home Depot. They come like that. White may actually be more reflective than the foil side of those boards though. I was more interested in just making a cover for the flood tray. The foil side looks good with the rest of the closet though...

image.jpg

I did cover the edges with aluminum foil tape though.

• Like Like x 3
  15. brrrr! having cold nites..res drp'd dwn to 45..plnts don't like it..removed thermal jackets and got temp up to 55 000_7138.JPG 000_7140.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. Gorgeous bro! I have a couple red purps at the same stage about a week to go. These are my first 8 pipe mainline attempt and they did me proud. Even had a marigold flower shoot up in there. Little yellow flowers. It came up at the same time as the plant. DSCN6928.JPG DSCN6927.JPG DSCN6909.JPG DSCN6931.JPG DSCN6934.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. Looks like it's ready to grow about 3-4 pounds in the next 4 months. From this room I've seen amazing buds over and over. Jazzed to see it ready to rock a new grow. What strain will go in?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Do Jack Herer! Seedsman has a solid strains. It's the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. Grown it twice and gonna grow it next. DSCN6362.JPG

• Like Like x 3