crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Some had got to be pheno, because the sour livers had no problem taking off.

2. Yeah, I couldn't live in the cold all the time though. Would be great for cooling though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't need a net on that grow cause I kept everything so low. Just renewed that when growing photo plants they'll double in size maybe even triple. Just be prepared for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Woodstove good weed and fresh salmon and elk maybe a bear once in awhile. I would be in heaven. I love the winter, ice fishing and snowmobiles. Rabbit hunting also good times in winter. I think they pay you to live there 1000$ a month or something as well.

5. Free grow money lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm staying put. About 6 years I can retire. Wouldn't be surprised if Illinois goes rec next year.
    I'll be happy. I can hunt at the grocery store with my debit card...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Which I just did. lol
    Time to eat!
    Have a good one!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I chopped down 4 plants in the early stages of flowering cause of mites. Rather do away with then than trying to keep them from getting too bad. Didn't wanna spray my buds with stuff even though it was natural. Shit happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah time is money and when you have 7 plants and go down to 4 i guess it's not so bad...but they were the ones I wanted most....better luck next time I say and be prepared ahead of time next time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flipping tomorrow morning once I get things sealed up and probably shutting down for a bit until I get things established in a permanent location.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG][​IMG] kalashnikova

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  12. Those orange hairs really pop on those buds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Its the same bud i just took two pics, one without flash, one with flash ..... definitely stinky and sticky ...... now i just gotta wait for it to dry lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. The worst wait

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Flipped to 12 12.....here goes nothing and to hoping I can keep the pm down and out

• Like Like x 1
  16. #11997 stoner719, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Pm sucks ...... last run i had it pretty bad lost my biggest plant and cut the rest down early this run I thought it was completely gone and I had it beat but it showed its ugly face in late flower on a couple plants but it didn't hurt anything it was only on a few leaves so i chopped those first and this harvest i yeilded a gram per watt on the 1st 1000w 4 x 4 space i chopped my personal best ....the rest isn't dry yet

Sent from my SM-N910P using edit 941 Grams .... pretty damn close to a gram per watt still my best

• Like Like x 3
  17. I chopped 3 big girls down just to keep it away from the other 4. Now I'm spraying neem oil with castile soap 2x a week from here on out. It does indeed suck donkey balls

• Like Like x 2
  18. And congrats on your big harvest

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Now i wish i took a clone from the skunk 1.

• Like Like x 1