crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. indoors or out?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Out doors the poachers and indoors with the powdery mildew.

• Like Like x 1
  3. you could stretch that by bringing the lights up more B :) anything above 4000k usually gives a nice stretch

4. you keeping the humidity down? intake filters ? fresh air ? lots of possibilities to keep that PM in check bud :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes yes yes and yes. It either came in on a clone my buddy gave me or the mulch I used.....heres to hoping the rest survive without a scratch

6. Never taking clones again or using mulch again. Lessons learnt

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. These were good seeds from Jack @ the vault seeds.

8. 3 months down the crapper

9. That's a bushy girl think she will will stay squat and dense for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  10. She's getting a lot of blue from the 6500k cob. Plus the cheapo deal in the center is a warm 2700k and a cool 5700k giving her blue as well.
    I'll pull that soon and fire up the CMH. She'll get some stretch on then. Unless the pheno prevents it.
    Light distance right now is putting par real close to 1000. Seems like a good spot.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ordered some 3000k quantum boards, that'll replace the Mars once buds start stacking.

• Like Like x 1
  12. They just restocked today, and sold out of the 3000k 304 boards in under 30 minutes.
    Fuckin crazy!

QB304 Quantum Board

• Like Like x 1
  13. For a ten by ten area that single cmh is doing swell. Need to get my ass in gear tomorrow and finish the panda film tent and clean everything yet again.

14. It's a dope growing world lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'll still use the Mars in there, just swap out for the quantums during flower.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Once I get my settlement I'll be buying a new house and building a state of the art 10x10 room split down the middle. One side veg other side flower. All ceramic metal halides.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Way back when... Almost 30 years ago now, I had two 10x10 rooms. Each had a sun circle. One of which is now in my closet.

• Like Like x 2
  18. figured it was cranking out some par, I think that's why its staying short... wink

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Spinning lights around above is doing it too. Kinda like the bushes that are had from spinning the plants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm thinking Alaska nice and cold fresh water and air. Really is the last frontier. Just think how easy it would be to stuff a bunch of lights in a 10x10 and keep cool.