crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. If you super crop those and add a scrog net... With enough light you could have a huge harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. What do you think crankz, think jay_r_1787 could get about 20oz a plant from those big girls under a scrog net with a light over each?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. They have Been in veg for almost 3 months maybe even 4 I forget now. I have to go back and look in my journal

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mid June I popped them from seed except 3 clones

5. There is seven plants there

6. Probably depends on how big the screen is but I believe it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Damn! If it were me I'd make up six 4x4 screens and put them side by side stick my 7 girls under em and sit back and watch the magic happen.
    I've pulled a lb from one plant in a 3x3ft scrog under 630 watts. I'd love to see you scrog those girls.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. My 2 plants are each in a 2x2 square. I didn't supercrop since I believe they are already monstercropped, but planning on doing it with a supercrop for my seed grow next round.

• Like Like x 2
  9. This is a 4x4 with 4 plants super cropped. I got 23oz from them. I feel I could have gotten more but 23oz is still respectable.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. hrvst went in jars this morn..don't know how much beause my scale is messed up..but i will endevour to smoke it all 000_6629.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I may trim a few down and put in a veg room and flower 3 at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. And that's the only way dr. I smoke every last bit of my harvests

• Like Like x 1
  13. Guesstimating yield can be a craps shoot, but good environment and lighting and one should be able to get close to 1gpw or better even.
    I'm a believer of training em out though. Scrog or whatever...

• Like Like x 3
  14. Crankz need help thinking of building a flood table for my tent as opposed to buying the botanicare 4x4 for $100. I'm going to be running coco again and want to have the runoff drain into some type of reservoir I can empty so I'm not using a shop vac to suck the runoff up every day.

I'm building a table like this but 4x4
    [​IMG]

And I am trying to figure out what I am going to build to put the plants on top. I may break down and buy the flood table for $100 but would it be cheaper to buy something else and still have it drain to one location that I can easily empty, I'm thinking to a 3.5gal bucket since a 5 gal is pretty tall and I need it to fit under the table. And I would like to use the same smart pots I used before

Any help is appreciate man! I'm excited to get back up and running I just ordered a 6x24 phresh filter and new 6" fan 440cfm. Current had 4x12 in there. May be overkill for a 5x5 but not taking any chances on smell.

My Grow
    AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Winter Grow: RQS Sour Diesel and Seedsman Jack Herer + DIY 12 Cree Build

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah I just got them opened up the other day they were all wrapped around a three and a half by three and a half foot tent with the livers inside the tent hogging up all the light. Now that i got some room I am gonna do some lst and 3 at a time in a 8 foot by 4 foot panda film tent

• Like Like x 1
  16. Be diligent with your training and don't be worried about breaking the stems. They'll heal and be the strongest part of the branch. Don't know your feelings on defoliation but it works wonders for bud development.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hey crankz just stopped in to check on your green crack. She is going to be a real bush! Might have to get aggressive with the training.

Here's some Purple Moon Kookiez I've got in week 5.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Knowing me, I'd pry buy the table. They're just so perfect...
    Since you're going to waste, I'd keep the table real low. Just high enough to fit a condensate pump under.
    Then just run a hose to a drain or wherever

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hacked a terminal plug, so I can just plug my test leads into the sensor. Wasn't gonna cut up the Fluke ones.
    Pretty cool for $160. Well, the meter was like $150, but I've had that for years.

image.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. i would chk out a mixing tray frm lowes about $23 000_6459.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1