crankz's corner

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by crankz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Looks good to me. You got a ways to go yet. Don't go trying to give em all kinds of stuff. Go real light with your boosters when you do use any. I'm talking 1/8 to 1/4 of whatever the bottle says. Last thing you wanna do is salt them up at this point. You can worry about improving with each successive grow.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
  2. They look fine to me too bro some strains just bud slower than others

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 4
  3. Your in soil right grgreen? If you wanna use a great booster find some hp bat or seabird guano. Use it as a tea or top dress with it (top dressing is my preferred method scratch it into the soil half inch to a inch and water. Teas are great but most ends up running off where as top dress gives it a chance to stay in soil longer. Also organic which in my opinion is more healthy for ingestion.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yessir soil and I'll def keep look for some of that top dress next time I go to the grow shop. Btw I nominated you for the free tent and epistar 320 in the Mars hydro forum, figure you'd be a great tester whether you decided to another grow round or for even all your veggies figured you'd be a good tester and trust worthy

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 4
  5. Thanks man and yeah that bat guano caused wars back in the day so Def worth looking into and the methods of using it. I'd love to test some gear for veggies keep my plants year round that would be great for my family. Def love having a garden period the stress free environment no nagging or complaints from the plants unlike ungrateful people. Plants give you even if you fail to meet their needs they still give. Might not be a lot but more than most people. Sorry just irritated got fired while out on fmla...and I'm a fucking union job......:bang:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Can you lawyer up. Something about that seems illegal as fuck

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 2
  7. I just spent a lot of my savings on my son's life..... idk I'm drunk pissed off and not in the right state of mind to be thinking about it atm. Im not worried I got a 4x4 a shot gun rifle and know where the deer live and how to grow a garden.

• Like Like x 3
  8. A country boy will survive

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anyways sup yall how's the diy whatever is going on going on?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I admire your outlook. Yet it makes my blood boil to see companies get away with that shit.

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 5
  11. Corporate world man you ain't shot but a number that the government owns

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'm just like ftw I got my green thumb

• Like Like x 5
  13. Sorry to hear man

• Like Like x 4
  14. Got my nu rig wrkin sweet..res chng was a snap..i'm runnin 5.8 ph 580ppms 69-71 res temp wk 3 veg nutes using soul synthetics sched..nxt i'm going to try tp into 30 gal jugs at the end of oct for the kyrptos..got two jugs of soil i've been aging i need two more..they cost $30 ea at barrel recycle measuring barrels 004.JPG measuring barrels 003.JPG measuring barrels 001.JPG measuring barrels 002.JPG measuring barrels 009.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. Got the hog trimmed and in jars.

image.jpg image.jpg

Not bad for about 220 watts

Gonna see what about 400 will do now...
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Soon as I do some transplanting.

• Like Like x 9
  16. Unreal.
    It unsubscribed me from everything. All get it all put back together soon. Hi to all. Now following this thread again, Crunk.
    See you in a few,
    Linux

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yesh,
    Alot has changed. I wont bore you with the details, LoL. Nice to see alot of my friends. Hi to Sara too. I am going to try to get everything back together again so that I can keep better in touch. Got a new Galaxy S7 Edge and was thinking about putting the app on it, but last time I heard everyone hated the app?
    Ima get at you guys soon. Let me fix all the new GC notifications and re-follow mfrs that I sposed to be following.
    Check you soon,
    Linux

• Like Like x 1
  18. I love the app it's all I use. It has its downsides but there's a fix for anything

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 1