Crank = Worst movie ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Sep 13, 2006.

1. I went to see it high the other day (Was gonna see SOAP, but the theater wasnt showing it; had to make a quick decision between 5 inevitably bad movies). This was without a doubt the weirdest/stupidest movie I have ever seen. The checklist for this movie:

-Bad acting
    -Man shooting another man using index finger and thumb
    -Unwarranted violence, blood and gore
    -Man fucking his girlfriend in the middle of the street
    -Chinese people shooting each other

That's all I got out of the movie, but hey, I was stoned. Has anyone else seen this? I cant believe I shelled out seven bucks for this turd. I have to see it again to see if it was REALLY that horrible, or if it just seemed weird cause I was high.

2. I really wanted to see that movie. I know that when i'm high, things are a little more... Uuuuh, True i guess you could say. Alot of video games seem incredibly fake when i'm high and i see things for what they truly are.

3. I REALLY hope that it was just because you were high, because i thought that movie looked tight as hell

4. Well, think about the premise of the movie...He gets the poison in him, so if he stops moving, he dies. So the whole movie is a series of activites that keep his adrenaline flowing, like car chases, fights, shootouts, sex in the street, etc. With all that shit going on, there was never any time in the movie to actually lay out the exposition.

5. i saw it a week ago sober and i thought it was entertaining

6. yeah i got the premise of the move :p

it sounded baller to me :smoke:

7. I went to see it baked out of my mind, just ready to me mindlessly entertained. It did that...

But throughout the show, the little dude in the back of my head is saying "Sean, plot holes. Sean! Stop eating for a second and pay attention! This is dumb!"

So I shut that guy up with some rum. He gets annoying during action films.
    Plus, the dude spilt a little baggie of coke, gets a couple little sniffs off the ground but later says he did a gram or two. I'm not an expert on coke weight or anything, but I've been told a line is between .1 and .4 grams usually. I don't think he got that much off the floor.

It's little things like this that annoy me. It wasn't so bad that I regretted the 8.50 though

8. ill probably be seeing that sometime this week and we will be baked out of our minds

9. dude i was fucking blasted when i saw that shit...I thought it was preety phat...a little retarded but phat. Some parts dont make sense but overall its a good movie

10. *phew*

I was debating between seeing "Crank" and "The Protector"

I went with the kung-fu (errr Muay-Thai)

Though, I have to admit, it was an AWESOEM movie, Ong Bak was better.

Guess i really made the right choice, huh?

11. you gotta on some ephedrine to know what this is about. i love ephedra it is the best 15 hour hit. not this pussy shit they sell now. back in the day . i totally relate with this movie and how it thinks. i mean pot is cool but coke and drine keep me on it.

12. workst movie iever is cast away with that stupid fucking volley ball

13. So the Protecter wasn't as good as Ong Bak?? Well it is hard to top that one, but the trailers looked real intesnse. It just better have just as good audio like in the first.

Crank, meh I was just going to rent it, not see it in theaters.

14. I think the story was a little dry... but there are ridiculious action sequences.

AND i am pretty sure there is a jackie chan cameo.

15. I saw it baked and loved it.

If your looking for a great storyline or great acting go see something else.

This movie was about 95% action. Being baked, it was intense as hell... I liked it... meh.

16. That stunt where he jumps through the barbed wire rocks my socks to this day. Those are balls of steel to jumpo through a small hole feet and head first.

As far as Crank goes, why would anyone have sex as a way to increase adrenaline. Sex clams you the Hell down because the purpose of your life has been completed, until round two that is.

17. hahaha at first i thought you meant the little dude in your head dropped some coke. i was like man, you need to check yourself in.

18. son, this movie looked stupid

19. shit like that pisses me off too!!

in half baked.. they say a lb = 9600.. thats 2400 = qp and 600 = oz.. wtf. we dont pay that..

20. haha i thought he meant the saaame thing.. considering i hadnt seen the movie i had no idea until the end of the post