Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CRANK on DVD

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nps4474@yahoo.c, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Very fun movie. Came out today. Best scene of "medicinal cocaine use" ever.

2. Hahaha yeah, gotta love that film :p

3. too bad it has nothin to do with seasoned tokers. wrong room dude

4. Yes but it does contain lots of ridiculous extrapalations of what science considers drug theory. How certain drugs effect the body, especially when injested in great doses to ward off impeding death as a result of a lethal injection of race horse quality crystal meta amphetamine. Plus there are some assorted scenes of pot smoking.:)

5. lol yea his girlfriend has that lil green bong that you see in every pot movie. lol

I just watched it last night... it was alright - - i would love to skeet meh girl in front of hundreds of asian girls. lol

6. I though the girl in that movie was so hot (though I have seen the actress in other films, and was less impressed by her looks), where can I find a girl that look slike that and loves to toke as much as she did? Hot stoner chicks are the absolute best!:)