Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cranberry pills used as a detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 24, 2010.

1. my friend reccomended I go to GNC and pick up cranberry pills.

Will these clean the weed within my body, within 6 days?
    Any other ideas?

2. Well, it depends on whether you are a regular smoker or not and the last time you smoked.

3. #3 JollyStoner, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I think you have the cranberry thing confused...

People drink cranberry juice because its a diuretic, meaning it makes you pee so that you dilute your urine making THC less detectable. If those pills make you pee alot, and pee clear then its working otherwise it doesnt "detoxify" your body over time. You still need lots of fluids in your system for this to work. Instead of the cranberry, you can drink lots of water the day of your test so that you are peeing clear, then about 2 hours before the test you take Creatine supplements because they test for creatine levels and B Vitamins to pee yellow.

4. Ive smoked for a month.
    One J a weekend.
    That's it

5. Doesnt matter, you gotta dilute just the day of the test. Diluting over a course of a week is useless because your pee becomes contaminated with THC overnight again every day for a while. If you're going to GNC just pickup creatine supplements then stop by the supermarket and pickup a small bottle of centrum vitamins.

6. Can I just dilute the morning of by just drinking water?
    What happens if it shows up as diluted?
    Ill be going into the test 13 days clean

7. Thats what Im telling you to do... You gotta drink lots of water throughout the day (the day of the test) Pee clear for a couple hours...

Then about 2 hours before the test you need to take a double dose of creatine supplements and about 2 centrum pills.

Your pee will then be yellow within 2 hours and contain creatine which they test for so they will not know your urine was diluted. Thats it!

If you pee clear in a cup and they know its diluted they may not accept it.

8. Green tea, water a good multi such as ADAM by NOW and more water.

you should be clean in 13 day's hopefully.

9. If you smoke 1 joint per week and are an active person you have VERY little (if any) THC stored within your body fat cells. You will MOST PROBABLY test negative for THC around 2 weeks after last use.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. OP is almost 10 years old I don't think they need advice any more...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah! It did fill the area with dust when I clicked on the thread! :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 1