Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craigstlist: A bit sketchy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by massivevagina, Feb 12, 2013.

1. So like I was trying to sell something on craigstlist and as a trade got offered weed (and imo more importantly some other 'stuff' as well) as a trade. I decided I couldn't trade the item for that but still showed interest and offered to buy some of the stuff. Is that a bit too sketchy? What do you guys think? What do?

2. i would at least check it out. Who knows he might have some of the dankest weed in town. But then again he might not. So just try it out. If its a no go, then just be like naw.

Just remember either you go with someone or u let someone know where your going cause Craigslist deals can be a bit sketchy .,

3. #3 Brush_Man, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    My golden rule is to never buy bud from anyone that you yourself or a friend/aquaitance doesn't know. Craigslist has been known to be used in sting operations, so I personally wouldn't trust it. If you're in Colorado, Washington or California, you'd probably be good. However, in my home state of Massachusetts, where medicinal bud is legalized and bud in general is straight-up decriminalized, I still wouldn't trust it. I'd be extremely apprehensive of Craigslist bud, either because of undercover cops or fear of being ripped-off. It's best to find a personal connection. ALWAYS.

--Brush_Man

Keep on tokin'

4. You gotta be aware of the pig presence on craig's list..if you really believe this guy is legit maybe you should check it out. Just don't agree to anything until you see the bud in person

5. Fuck craigslist man, way too sketchy.

6. I think you could try it. I doubt cops would try to bust someone buying bud, rather than selling. But you could still get ripped off or something, just be careful and bring a friend if you can

7. What were u trying to sell?

8. Meet in a public place, get there 1/2 an hour early to scout it out, if it seems sketchy don't show.

Have him wear like a read cap or something so u can ID him before he ID's you or w/e.

9. People use clist all the time. Cops don't try to lure buyers by pretending to be dealers. They more likely would target a dealer on clist by pretending to be a buyer.

10. watch out for the craigslist killaaaa

11. I got some bud as part of a Craigslist trade the other day ! He'll yeah

12. Bring a piece witch u