Craigslists Pickup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokin365, May 30, 2013.

1. Gettin this on tuesday for 175!
    disc perc
    what do you guys think ? gettin it for my friend but i may just get it for me and grab him something else!

3E53K53L25N65K65F9d5l74f144611acd1edf.jpg 3Lb3Fa3Na5N45Lb5F2d5l2095135354c811ee.jpg

2. Looks interesting for the price.

3. Hmm I cant find anything by the name of 'mtn glass' on goog, it looks good considering what 175 will buy on gc and other sites though

4. Its a local company here in foco colorado.

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. For the price I'd give it a 7/10. Can't say i'm huge on that perc, it looks like the slits are too big IMO

6. I'd hit it!  :ey:

7. maybe if the disc/turbine was a bit lower..

8. Im gonna take the risk if i dont like it my friend will hes got nothin an im sure this would be better than a simple roor

9. I would buy a $15 glass spoon and spend the rest on weed.

10. I like fine glass an ill have buds too, i sold his roor he bought from me till i get paid an this is how i repay by spending an extra 55

11. #11 tokin365, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    should i grab it or hit up the headshops?
    i live in fort collins and will be in denver in the next few weeks before going back to idaho, so i got options

12. #12 mogwi411, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    They probably have some real awesome headshops in CO.  I would give them a looksee before buying anything.  No substitute for buying in person.

I went to my lhs yesterday to look at toros.  The guy pulled about 6 pieces off the shelf for me to water test:

there was 2 B stock 7/13 micro toros (the ones with the bandaid logo are discounted cause they have flaws).  A 7 to contourex micro, 7/13 normal micro, and a mini 7 to interaline.  I got to try each piece and found that even though the mouthpieces on each micro looked the same the normal 7/13 with mucous lip and base was slightly wider and just that couple mm difference made it feel better.  So I bought that one.  No substitute for trying in person as each individual piece will be slightly different and who knows, it might make all the difference to you.

13. I've seen what's around I can get a good deal with this is also a good deal and they're from Colorado

14. scoop a stemline from apix or some ish. The money doesnt seem worth the perc. I just scooped a honeycomb to tree on CL for 80 bucks

15. True that
    First piece i got of two an its for a friend
    Ended up getting a 16in-ish beaker made by medicali with a 5 arm tree dor a hundred

16. Denver has nice glass. Illuzions is pricey but amazing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Shit's nice, but get a vaporizer if you have near $200, it works out better in the long run and gets you higher

18. Depends on if the user likes vaping.  It's really quite different.  I bought a volcano for vaping, now I need to sell the dang thing cause I find that I'm not a fan of it.  I just feel like it doesn't really work that efficiently, there's obviously smokable material left since people use the spent material to make butter out of it.  Taste is pretty awesome though.  It just dries my throat out too much, much like e-cigs do.  I always thought it'd be much easier on my throat than combusting in glass...oh well, live and learn...and waste 500 bucks.

19. Kind creations has some nice shiy halg off right now and i could use some slides or attachments

Taste is GREAT. The first time I vaped, I just wanted to keep smoking because of the taste. And it was mids (but 1 hit gets me high $5 a gram)