Craigslisting roomates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Poverty Flats, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Anybody got any experience with this. Within the next month or so I'm looking into moving out into a place in the most progressive part of town I can find. I don't know anybody here so I've been looking on craigslist and the options are endless, but it still sketches me out a bit.

2. Yes, actually found a roommate for school through craigslist a few years ago. Worked out fine for me.

3. I personally haven't had this experience, but a good friend of mine who moved to cali has done it 2 or 3 times and its worked out with him no problems! I say go for it, just meet up with them before hand and feel them out :)

4. I don't know, craigslist weirds me out. I'd rather not get raped.

5. look for 420 friendly and u'll be fine.

6. your name is quite relevant here.

7. You gotta be careful with stuff like that. Some people in this world are crazy.

Like OldReliable said, definitely meet up with them first, and see how they come across to you. First impressions really do make or break situations like that, and you'll know within the first 10 minutes if you want to live with them or not just by being observant of their habits.

8. I actually am THE Craig of Craigslist. it started as a list of girls i wanted to bang in high school and somehow it got completely out of control. I'm thinking of shutting the whole thing down.

9. Wait, you're the creator of craiglist? And watch out for the craigslist killer, theres more than one out there.