Craigslist

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AmericaFuckyah, Sep 17, 2013.

1. How come people never sell bongs "cough" "cough" i mean ""water pipes"" on craigslist

2. I've seen some on my local craigslist. Maybe it's just your area.

3. ive seen vaporizers ( was gonna buy a volcano for 250$ it was gona already :( )  , water pipes , crack pipes everything , infact people even sell , bud there , but its not worth it , not thats its not safe its actually pretty safe I havnt seen any postings about cops or some guy robbing them or scamming them in 2 years of just browsing around that site its just that the bud is so overpriced compared to street price , its like 280 a zip and 150-160 a hzip for kush instead of 220 and 120 in the streets im in toronto so this is regular prices for dank , craiglist is pretty fun you can meet some random people and make friends while buying stuff , you can find some vaporizers at bargain price there , people sell there arizer extreme q used for 80-100 and ive seen volcanos there for as low as 250  , one of the vaporizers the plenty vape I was ognna buy one there for 180 . just search in every section , norm general sale has all bongs and shit , I only use craiglist for molly hook up from time to time , when theres no one around , id rather buy a new vape and a new bong i feel more satisfied lol

4. wow XD

5. Shit I buy ounces of craiglist, the way it works is people "give" away free pot, but take "donations" for the time it took to grow the product. Legal loop holes for the win. 
    But then again I'm also a colorado resident :)

6. i have seen them on sale but the price they ask for them is the same as new off the internet.

7. Bongs and other smoking tools are all over craiglist... It is probably your area but here in Toronto there are tons