Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craigslist.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alleyezonblack, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Anybody else find there dealer through craigslist? my old one got killed and now im just stuck with the whack bud. living in nyc youd think it be easier to find some quality smoke smh

2. I think I've read a couple of threads on here where people found someone via craigslist. I am in the same boat (also in NYC) and I regularly look at those ads, but the vast majority are for delivery, which I just can't do (unfortunately.) Also, they want all kinds of information like phone number, address and facebook account. I'm too old school for that.

3. the whole facebook thing is what keeps me feeling sketchy. i figure getting my email and # are par for the course but adding me on fb seems weird as fuck

4. Oh, they actually want to add you? It's really one sided too because they want your # but then they want to call you blocked. I just don't like the idea of so much personal information being in someone's database.

5. Lmao what section of craigslist do dealers usually post ads?

6. idk i just searched 420

7. Yikes. Sounds like a setup handing over personal information. Even if it is a dealer.

8. I'm guessing many of these guys are legit, but I don't know how you'd know, and I still don't want them having all that personal information.

But advertising on Craigslist doesn't seem so strange if you know the history of weed in NYC. Way back in the day, there used to actually be storefronts that sold it. They had found some loophole that let them get away with it. You'd go in and they might have one or two jars of peanut butter or something, but they main thing was to go to the bulletproof window in the back where they sold the pot.

9. Sir that's horrible I'm glad I live in Cali and have a collective that cares for me and won't kill me.bro if your in new york Craig's list will et you robed

10. Literally just found 2 guys ready and willing to help me out through ads on Craigslist, but then 1 of the guys only accepted paypal, bitcoin, etc. (i only use cash) and the other wanted to meet in the middle (between our towns) but i can't drive right now.

So i would say my first time trying to find bud on CL was...successful...? But without the transaction part, but also no cops!

11. OP is 6 years old dude lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I went gravedigging!

• Winner Winner x 1