Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craigslist pickup *Purple Diesel*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by volcano420, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys, recently copped a zip of this purple diesel from one of my craigslist hook ups for $165. Damn it feels good to have a club card.[​IMG]

2. ur so lucky to have a club, nice pick up

3. Dammmmnnn shit looks dank as all hells angels. I wish I had some weed to smoke:(

Enjoy it :wave:

4. how does a craigslist pickup work? i am a legit patient so i am wondering why go to craigslist when there is the calnorml weedtracker weedmaps whatever

5. CRAIGSLIST TO BUY WEED!?

Sigh :(

6. really cute looking [​IMG]

7. just wanna smoosh my face into that fluffy skunky goodness :smoking:

8. Nice pickup but havent you ever heard of Weedtracker?

You can view a daily/weekly menu of your local dispensaries.

9. lol this is so fake....this isn't even his picture
    and a zip of that for $165? bullshit. maybe a half...

10. You can use craigslist to find "caregivers" and skip dispensary's and have a personal hookup who u can go to his pad or he can deliver. You can get some pretty hot deals through them cus they're usually the grower.

11. Daaaamn, looks nice and fluffy. Hope you enjoy that. :hello:

12. Wow, I'd be sketched..

Nice buds, thanks for sharing!

13. a zip for 165.
    what a steal.
    great job

14. yo niccce pickup

but seriously wats up wit this craigslist shit cuz that really doesnt seem legit

15. I already explained that in the MMJ world theres dispensary's but there is also caregivers that are basically creditable street dealers who are authorized to sell to MMJ patients, a lot are delivery services. And thats who u can find on craigslist. They are usually well connected or growers.

16. This is what remains from it. Popcorn nugs go for less. If you don't believe the price, then you probably don't know any good dealers. When its legal, and you know the grower, or someone who moves a pound every day, its easy get to get prices. Same guy sold me some zips at $125, $130, $165, $180, $240. All of its good. The $240 stuff is nuts. I got 8 grams of hash for $70 from the grower. Then I got 3.2 of fresh bubblebag hash and 1.2 of bud for $45. Craigslist is whats up. You probably get ripped the fuck off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. I gets me pissed when people don't believe other people when they say they get cheap bud. Its not uncommon to get ounces for 165. You just don't have the connects.

18. you dont get 165 an O of piff in MA unless your girl is fucking snoop dogg

19. a zip of purple diesel for 165? damn, great stuff for sure