Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craigslist lol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Dec 25, 2011.

1. So one of my friend said he bought some dank bud from someone from craigslist... Do they actually advertise shit like that or it is under covers most of the time?

2. Its definitley possible to get bud on cl. And no theyre not undercover. Anyone who says that is just paranoid.. cops dont allocate rescources trying to catch someone on craigslist

3. Im sooo curious about this too! I mean the add says too have a med card or no sale but I mean you think they give a fuck if you don't? Idk

4. something a cop would say...

5. hahahaha

6. [quote name='"Datrok"']

something a cop would say...[/quote]

We all cops *****

7. I would NEVER trust getting weed over craiglist.

If the person is carded and says they require a card, then I don't see the problem with that if they're licensed and whatnot..

but just a post that say's "yo fat ten sack hit me up 555-555-5555. Meet up at x and x avenue"

....haaaaaaailll naaahhh

8. ░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░

░░░████████████████████████░░░

░░██████████████████████████░░

█████████████████████████████░

████████░░░░░░░░░▀███████████░

███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████

██░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░█

█░░██░░███████▄░░░░░░█████░░░░

█░██░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░███░░░█░░

███░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░

██░▄█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░

░██░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███

░█░░░░█░░░░▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░█░░░██▄░▄▀██░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░█░

░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░██░░

░░░█░░██▀▀░▄▄▄▄█░░█░░░░░░░██░░

░░░░█░░████████▀░░█░░░░░░░██░░

░░░░░█░░██▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

9. I would not try buying off of craigslist lmfaooo

10. better?

11. Fuck buying any weed on craigslist, fuck that in the ass.

12. iv done it a few times, got some dank deals. usually they'd say in the ad its all legit for MMJ but when we met never asked once to see shit dudes just wanted their money. i guy would give me 2.5g dank bud and a fatty pre roll j with keif infused all for 25 plus he'd meet me wherever i want

13. Craigslist probably full of narcs...

14. They do. Search up "420" or something like that and you will see people selling bud. I wouldn't do it though.