Craigslist Hookup

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MysteryRoach69, Dec 30, 2012.

1. So i've got an opportunity to fuck this older lady I met on craigslist. Should I do it?

I'm 23 she is 42.

2. Don't do it if you don't want the herp

3. The correct answers to this thread

4. Hey hey hey, let's save that judgement until after we see pics

5. I had a friend go in for a similar deal because of a yolo, might as well have one craigslist hook-up type of mindset.

He said he went over and she put literally no effort into anything. She was a mess, half dressed in sweats, wouldn't turn off the reality tv even while he started trying to fulfil his mission. Honestly, she was probably seriously depressed. He ended up not being able to go through with it and she got really pissed. I suspect they're both trying to forget the whole thing.

What do you think is the best case scenario here OP?

6. Have crazy drunk high sex with a bitch who knows how to fuck and then blow my load all over her face and leave.

Possibly call her again and repeat

7. Sack up if ya do. You never know about a person willing to fuck ya cause you answered a ad.

8. Do it.....never turn down ass...unless she's ugly or fat....

9. If 98% of the women offering sex on craigslist are hookers.. how quality do you think the 2% giving it away for free are?

You should look into plenty of fish if you're just looking for a hook-up.

10. How could you possibly have that statistic?

11. Don't listen to any of these pussies.....Sounds like you have the balls to do it, so just do it haha and then tell us the story :smoking:

12. Yea. I'm changing my tune. I was trying to advise OP out of his best interests, but he seems to know what he wants to hear.

Most definitely do it, OP. And you MUST tell us how it goes.

13. ooooh, your milf pussy feels soooo good!

14. let us know how her mayonnaise tastes

15. if you arent paying good money for this service, I would advise you to drop it

16. Still no pics op? I've gotta see what a 42 yr old woman giving free sex away on craigslist looks like. I'm sure she's top notch!

17. Well gonna fuck her tonight. Planning to engage in some kinky BDSM type shit. Wish me luck blades.

18. Let us know what kind of VD you get

19. Whatever you do don't let her tie you down, that's when the 11 inch dildos come out.