Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craigslist cop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hey may just be a dumbass. But I could also see that being a cop.. a dumbass cop. Either way whoever posted it is a dumbass. FUCKIN DUMBASS

2. hahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahah

3. we should fuck with him

4. If I were a cop I'd totally buy off craiglist and just claim that I was trying to bust people if I did get caught and would ask the cop why the hell is he sellin if im buyin?!

5. dude, im gonna call him

6. yes um i am seriously intrested in your ad ..uh huh...ok ill meet u at lets say... i cant think of any thing funny to say :(

7. Funny Stuff..? The idiocy is ridiculous. No matter What.

8. It's not a cop. It's probably a "you send me the money and I'll send you the weed" scam. That's what most of those turn out to be.

9. just make him wait somewhere at like 4 in the morning, and keep delaying untill 7

10. Send him a picture of you nude and fully torqued in front of a mirror. Underneath put (age)/bi/m/single looking for mutual jack off and/or anal. Get back to me with pic and how we can make this happen.

11. if no one replys to this guys ad ill b pissed

12. I would buy but I would tell him "Pics or GTFO!"

13. ok ill do it but we gotta set something up so its public

14. tell him to meet u at the nearest burger king and say you will pay 20 bucks extra if he leaves with in 20 minutes

15. can we set up like a public video thing?

16. i can call him on the google phone thing, and stream it

17. the craigslist guy? or me

18. Call in chris hansen?